108💫

Jimin had to coax Jungkook with so many things so that he won't snap Advinson's neck, literally. The man was raging, his pheromones spread wild all over the room which eventually alerted the owner of the house too.

"I-is something wrong? You seem, rather, not very pleased." It was funny to think he had the audacity to ask this to the mate of the man he was lusting over a moment ago.

"Don't worry, I will be fine, rather joyous! But, only after I break every single bone in your body and throw you down the cliff of the land my family owns. No one, not a single person will know where the CEO of star world went." The way Jungkook's voice dropped octaves lower, turning cold with every word that left his lips, Advinson's face paled, resembling his bathrobe. He was shivering over his seat, pinned down by Jungkook's gaze that he didn't noticed Jimin getting up until a strong fist collided with his jaw, unhinging it, leaving it hanging open. He was sure it was not something an omega can do and it frightened him more knowing it was not his regular werewolves he messed with. Now, even if he tried, he couldn't heal his jaw, it was left hanging, almost detaching from his face.

"You fucking dared to kill my Tae!" It was known to everyone, apart from Jimin, no one in his hyungs or friends had the privilege to call Tae as theirs as he was the one who found him and protected him, before Jungkook met him.

"And what else?! You were lusting over him! Laying your disgusting gaze over him even after knowing he is mated and has a son of 5 years old!" Another punch but this one landed right below his ribs, in his guts making him choke and cough blood from his already bloodied mouth.

Sensing Jungkook rose up from his seat, Jimin backed away, leaving the man under the trueblood's mercy who without wasting a second punched his nose, a crack was heard clearly, sending a sense of satisfaction through their veins. Even if Tae was all fine, there were chances he would have died on the spot. His car was shattered into pieces and just about 30 seconds later when he was dragged out, the car blasted, burning in flames. 

He was 30 seconds away from death. Though he is a fire bearer, his body is nothing but a vessel which if isn't functioning, there's nothing he or his wolves can do.

Jungkook's fingers wrapped around the man's neck in a death grip, choking him, loving how he could feel the pulse increasing then slowly, getting low, timid, Advinson's face was red, as if going to burst when he was set free from the hold. He coughed tried to breath in as much air as possible before his hair was pulled in a death grip, forcing him to look into the cold dark blue eyes, matching the color of the storming ocean.

"Let me show you how hell on earth feels like."

His free arm turned into ice as he raised it before gripping Advinson's left hand. Gradually the nerves turning black as his complete hand went pale, he started screaming in both fear and pain as the coldness continued to spread through his whole body. His hands were now similar to Jungkook, frozen in ice, which was now crawling up to his neck, freezing him up as a whole when suddenly a sudden surge of energy passed through him, blasting off his frozen arm, now to pieces.

"You saw this? Just like this I will explode your every body part." True to his words, Jungkook gripped his legs next, digging his iced fingers with sharp tip into his skin, slowly freezing it the whole until his legs too exploded leaving him with one leg and one hand.

The man was in no condition to utter a word, he was on the brink of death, if given a chance to run, he still won't be able to move at all.

"Let me take away your air as someone like you don't deserve to breath in this air, spare it for someone deserving yea?" With that Jimin sucked the air out of Advinson's body, leaving him gasping for air before he froze, his all body moments stopped with his eyes wide staring into Jungkook's dark blue ones.