31💫

The moment Jungkook said 'real deal' Tae knew what was coming for him. 

"I am still asking you pup, you can still back off I will handle it." Jungkook warned while caressing other's cheeks who took a moment to stare at the gorgeous man in front of him.

"No, I wanna help you. Not just that, I wanna feel you, have you, mark you. So that you can be only mine." Tae spoke with all sincerity assuring Jungkook who didn't even thought anything and threw the other on the bed hovering over him.

"AAh! Fuck- i-it hurt shit!" Tae sighed and caressed Jungkook's hair while his lips working on other's jaw and neck creating deep red love bites that were sure to turn purple till over night.

"O-Off! Ugh! H-Hot its too hot!" Jungkook breathed out tugging his shirt that Tae removed sliding it over his head leaving the male all naked beside him.

Suddenly a loud growl ripped through Jungkook's throat and he pressed the younger underneath him as he latched his lips over other's collar bones that were peeking through the over sized t-shirt.

Groaning Jungkook became frustrated of the t-shirt he removed it throwing is somewhere in the bedroom before he attached his lip's to Taehyung's dry one's while his hands were roaming all over his body feeling the curves and dips at perfect places. He kissed the other hungrily and forcefully parted his lips inserting his tongue inside sloppily sucking on other's earning a dirty moan from him. His hands trailed down from his waist to his hips kneading them together as he wished.

"H-hyun-AH!" Tae couldn't even complete his words when a hard slap landed on his let butt cheek.

"Its master kitten, not hyung." Tae nodded timidly at Jungkook's order who was now rubbing the supposedly red skin.

"Master!"

"Shh. Lemme enjoy my meal to the fullest, lemme worship your existence." Jungkook whispered in his ears as he gave butterfly kisses on his shoulder blade making the other shudder.

"B-But y-you are in p-pain." Tae whimpered as his hands went down to touch Jungkook's erected dick looking painfully red.

"I am fine, more over this pain is bearable for the pleasure that's yet to come." He smirked spanking Tae's butt one more time before he tugged his waist band pulling it down below his thighs eying the now naked glory under him.

"Oh devil, you are an epitome piece of art. So perfect at all places. And all mine to have." He growled the last line as he kept peppering light kisses around his belly button and trailing down to his thighs. Suddenly Tae gasps as he felt a finger ticking his belly button and a hand wrapped around his dick.

Jungkook gazed at Tae's fucked up state with a smirk and started stroking his dick at a very slow and painful speed. Licking his inner thigh he sunk his teeth on the flesh earing a low whimper that encouraged him to go ahead. Still stroking other's dick he folded Tae's right leg and started kissing his foot and sucking his toe while staring right at Tae who was staring back at him with droopy eyes and slow pants leaving his lips. Coming back to his torso Jungkook lifted the other by hips and settled him on his thighs, his upper body still on bed giving Jungkook a clear view of other's tight hole.

"Lemme prepare you love, its gonna hurt a bit okay." Jungkook murmured leaning down to other's lips giving a long peck as he pushed his daddy finger inside making the other squirm trying to get used to it. 

"Shh, its alright. I am here hmm. I love you doll, I wont let anything happen to you." Tae looked at the other and couldn't believe the other was till controlling his wolf as his eyes flashed darker shade of red once in a while.

 He started moving his finger inside, pressing all the places to loosen it up, when he thought its loose enough he added second finger which was now painful earning a whimper from Tae as tear droplets were escaping trough his eyes.

"You are my strong pup hmm, you will help hyung right? My brave baby." Jungkook peppered his face with kisses as he started scissoring with his fingers while moving it on a slow pace. Soon enough he added third finger, now moving it a lil fast pressing the bundles of nerves making Tae moan loudly.

"M-more M-aster!" Hearing this Jungkook stopped all his moments and a wicked smile stretched on his face. Removing his finger's earning a whine from the other he sat back.

"W-hy?" Tae whined crawling closure to him.

"You want my fingers up your ass? Then have it." Tae frowned at Jungkook's words tilting his head making him look like a cute puppy.

"Ride my fingers kitten." He husked making Tae realize what the other wants. 

With shaky steps he crawled closure and raised his hips sinking it on Jungkook's finger who was watching all this scene with intense gaze. The fact that Taehyung was doing this with his sober mind unlike him who is in rut makes it more intriguing.

Sinking on his fingers Tae moaned shamelessly rocking back and forth earning some friction made him loss his mind but it was not enough as he started bouncing on them. His fucked up expression was making Jungkook loss all his patience and finally it broke.

Jungkook pushed the other on his back and again hovered over him, fingers still inside he started thrusting them with more force making Tae moan loudly that he was sure all animals in the forest around them would have heard his voice. 

"You wanted this right?" Grumbling he inserted his complete palm fisting the other who just moaned loudly jerking by the hard thrusting.

 "J-Jun-Master!" Tae yelled as a slap landed at the incorrect name.

While his hands were working down there he leaned up intaking on of the erected nubs in his mouth sucking on it and nibbling by his lips throwing the other on edge.

"F-fuck! M-master I am c-clo-" 

"Shh, cum for me my kitten." he gently gave a stroke to other's dick before the white threads were released making Tae black out for a second but his eyes went wide as he felt something poking his already loosen hole down there.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Aha! Someone is calling me! bye bye~

~~~~glimpse