27💫

The Sun was now nowhere to be seen, It was dark outside with road side lamps flickering on across some streets and roads while some were still off. It was around 7.

In Jeon mansion, Adults were having some conversation where as the youngsters were still asleep.

"But Elder leaving them alone is dangerous!" Mrs. Kim interrupted not at all agreeing with the fact that their sons were to be kept as a bait for the horrendous creature.

"I know what's wrong and what's right, no need to acknowledge me about what I am doing." Elder thundered with hard gaze making everyone gulp. Angering an Elder is never good, their single curse can destroy the lives of many.

"Sorry Elder. Its my motherly instinct that just can't keep calm." Mrs. Kim apologized bowing her head low.

"I can sense, its alright." His voice softened understanding her.

In midst of their conversation the children arrived there.

"We are going out so, can we take Kumashi hyung with us?" Jimin asked politely but his eyes did the work of convincing where as the two youngsters were already in car having sour mood knowing Jimin went to bring the other.

"Sure honey. Take care but okay." Mrs. Jeon said with a soft smile on her face.

Kumashi had no time to register when Elder nudged him to go. Without any words he left the mansion with Jimin who was now utterly happy making the other chuckle.

"Kook, We should inform the two dumb Alphas to get their mate before its too late." Tae said gritting his teeth but calmed down as Jungkook rubbed his thigh.

"Hmm, I think you are right. For now lets go?" Tae nodded and looked forward as the two came in settling in the back seat.

"Hey how about mall? Lets do some shopping!!" Both Jungkook and Tae looked at the Omega who just gave them a sweet smile while side eying Kumashi. They both sighed and nodded.

The thing was Jimin was never the one to do shopping offline. It was Taehyung's job to shop for hours and hours.

"Fine." As requested here they were standing in front of the renown mall where Taehyung every time visited.

"Lets go." They all entered the mall greeting the receptionist who knew Jungkook and Taehyung as regular customer where as Jimin sometimes tagged along.

Roaming through stuff, finding suitable ones Taehyung's eyes struck over something. He began pondering over it not noticing someone coming closure to him until the object that captured Taehyung's gaze was taken away from him.

"H-huh." He stuttered coming back to reality. He looked at Jungkook who was observing the clothing.

"It will look good on you."

"W-what? Nope." Taehyung declined looking away but gasp as Jungkook cornered him.

"Why? Is it not pretty?" He mumbled near Tae's ears, who was too caught up at the moment to respond.

"I noticed you staring at it. No use of declining it now." Tae's eyes went wide realising he was caught staring at it.

"I-I it too muc-"

"Try it." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes not believing he heard him right.

"Go try it pup, I wanna see how you look in it." Jungkook hushed handling the shocked male the clothing before taking a seat on the couch and crossing his legs.