39💫

Jungkook looked at both of them with the most confused face as they cursed him together.

"W-What?"

"First of all, No one asked you to describe how you took his consent to breed him but now that you explained, I wanna smack you. Asking while you are fucking his brain out? Man! That's like asking for property with a gun on head! Ofcourse he would give in whatever you ask him! He was drowned in pleasure! Then, why are you even stuttering? Lyssa is partially in control as he is protective of his baby for a mean time, he will calm down soon."

Jungkook pouted at Jimin's words then looked at Tae who was waiting for him to say something, still with purple eyes.

"I-*sigh* I know, this is not the best age to have a baby. Hell! I had thought about being a parent at around 25 or something. But-"

"Koo, I know what you want to say, and its fine, we have to face whatever comes on our way in life, and this is the best thing life threw at us, I would face it with the biggest smile on my face."

"But, after this, I am not getting pregnant before we complete our study and get self employed or I am chopping your dick off. Becoz becoming a parent with a baby is something anyone can do, but being successful in parenting with a beautiful memory is not something everyone can do. parenting is not about having a baby, its about realising your responsibilities towards the baby, being on your own and not depending on someone for your own baby."

"And hyung, don't worry, you will be the best dad to our baby, and I will be the best mom."

"You two are dumb." They both turned towards Jimin with a frown. Now what?

"What is 'the best' mom or dad? You are the only mom and dad. You will be an amazing mom and dad." Both had a dumb confused face that soon got replaced by a wide smile.

"Damn, I still can't believe, there's a baby growing in where I stuff burgers." Tae murmured slightly poking his belly making Jungkook smack his hands slightly.

"Dumb head! You don't stuff burger in your ass!"

"Bitch the baby isn't growing in his ass!"

"Oh gosh but I stuffed my cum in his ass that's in his uterus right now, so basically he meant burger in his ass!"

Tae was looking at the two with the most annoyed expression.

"Shut up before I stuff burgers in your asses." They both went silent at Tae's threat. The male can do it.

"O-Oh! Its yoonie's call! Hello! Guess what! You are going to be a grandpa!!"

"...."

Other line was silent for next 5 minutes.

"Jimin, we aren't even pa-wait. Oh my congrats Tae!!"

Well, both Tae and Jungkook didn't thought the other would get it but being with Jimin, it seems they are starting to share same brain cells.

And the omega went to a long drive with his phone in his hands, when suddenly Jungkook remembered something.

"Jimin hyung wait!"

Jimin gasped as the phone was snatched from his hands.

"Yoongi hyung, don't spill this news to anyone, no one, not even my family, no one. It would be just us three who would tell to others, so please don't speak anything about this in front of anyone."

"Ohk kook, also, thanks for trusting us with this."

"Its alright hyung, Chim is never wrong with people so I know I can trust you."

Jimin was witnessing the conversation with loving eyes.

"Ohkay ohkay now give my kitty back to me!" Jungkook scoffed at the name and gave the phone back.

Jungkook went back to room to see the male talking with someone.

"Ah! Koo is here." Tae said handing over the phone to Jungkook who frowned but nodded as he saw Jin's name on contact.

"Hey hyung."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh gosh my love you are going to be a grandma!!" Mr. Kim yelled as soon as Mrs. Kim entered the mansion with Mrs. Park and Jeon.

"Honey!! Oh my! We are going to be grandparents!" Mr. Jeon exclaimed almost bouncing on his feet.

Suddenly Mr. park entered the room and smacked their heads.

"Are you two dumb? at least let me close the door then shout all you want! And one more thing, don't reveal this to anyone else, no one should know other than us." He said with full seriousness taking everyone's attention.

"My hubby is so handsome being all serious~"

"Wait. My hubby's handsomeness can wait but, oh my I am going to be a great grandma!! The most hot great grandma of the era!!"

They all chuckled at Mrs. Park's words but in them, Elder was the most silent with a frown creased on his forehead.

"What happened Elder?" Mr. Jeon asked as they all settled with now eyes on him.

"The prophecy,

In the ring surrounded by flames of greed,

The decuples would decide the doom.

Standing by the brink of death,

the viper will show its fume.

The one at odds will have to choose,

The bonds of triune will be needed to loose.

The paired ones will have the key to win,

Seven rounds with movements keen.

The world will witness his wrath for the one,

who dared to provoke the Procreator.

The once ashy ring will be crimson

Standing on his feet will be the seether."

The parents were looking at Elder with confused state who was looking back at them with the same face.

"Don't look at me like that, even I don't know much. And I don't have the right to play with the fate, If anyone dares, the fate shows them who's the player." The parents nodded and leaned back.

"Where's Kumashi?" Suddenly Mrs. Jeon asked as the boy was not here since morning.

"I should have realised it earlier only! He told me their is some negative energy flaring up against our ancient pack so he had to go there, they are rising, it wont be long."

There was a pin drop silence when a knock was heard makin everyone flinch.

Mr. Kim marched towards the door but he didn't expect the people who all of a sudden gave him a surprising visit.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

.....Well writing a poem with mystery is pretty hard....

No one...me everytime I get stuck at a point in the story-

"Why the fuck I decided to send them to an event? Why they had to go to the Uni all of a sudden?"

ANygays...tata~

~~~~~glimpse