92💫

Next morning there was an eerie silence in the apartment. Since, everyone woke they felt trueblood's raging pheromones all over the place, no one knew the reason but they knew better than to mess with him as his anger didn't seem to calm down even after an hour. They continued to carry on with their work but as it was weekend, they were just roaming everywhere, not knowing what to do. Yoongi and Jin already cooked the breakfast, so they were all lying in living room, watching TV when they heard the bedroom door opening, where Jungkook and Tae slept last night.

They saw Jungkook coming out with Woo in his arms, the boy sleeping peacefully in his father's embrace.

"Kook?" Jin called but Jungkook didn't even acknowledged him and went straight to Jimin, handing him the sleeping baby.

"He is fed just now and full. Take care of him as Tae is sick so don't disturb him." Jungkook said motioning towards Woo who fluttered his eyes open at the voices around him, cracking a toothless smile at his father who scrunched his nose at his son, flicking his cheeks softly as he handed him to Jimin.

 Everyone present there heard Jungkook's voice clear and frowned, worried about the boy and the baby.

"But, then how can he feed W-" Yoongi's word didn't got complete when Jungkook turned towards him, his eyes shining red makin Yoongi flinch suddenly but covered up quickly. He got a glimpse of past by the view of those red eyes.

"If he can't feed him, then you go ahead and feed him. You can't? Then shut up." 

They all were taken aback at Jungkook's words and harshness in his voice. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but nothin came out, right now he felt the same fear he did when both Tae and Jungkook confronted him after what he did to Jimin. He saw the same Jungkook in front of him, if not then more scarier. 

"Jungkook!" Hoseok came forward with a stern voice but Jungkook didn't even turned towards him and left from there, going in kitchen leaving everyone confused and scared. Jimin has seen this Jungkook many times when Tae was hurt even in their early days. He would be protective over the younger male, not letting anyone near him and getting on his nerves would be like giving your head in lion's mouth.

"Guys, leave him. He is like that every time Tae is in pain. It must be because he is ill. I wonder what happened though. Should I make some tea with herbs for Tae?" Jimin mumbled the last words sitting beside Jin as he heard the sound coming from the kitchen indicating Jungkook was cooking something even when the breakfast was made.

After thinking a lot and deciding that he should, he stood up before giving the baby to Jin and went to kitchen to make some tea with important herbs which are good for immunity. He saw that Jungkook prepared some fruits and a glass of strawberry milkshake, settled on the counter as he searched for something in the side drawer which he found just on time. It was some tablets and medicine that he assumed was for Tae. 

When he saw the other was ready to take the tray out of the kitchen, he quickly scurried to the side, letting him go without any disturbance and busied himself with making Tea, the reason he was in kitchen.

In living room, everyone saw Jungkook taking a tray towards the room Tae was in nd fortunately no one meddled remembering Jimin's words and the previous encounter. They all could feel that something was off with the young Alpha, his gaze was heavy and his aura tense as if he is ready to pounce over anyone and tear them to pieces if they poked him enough.

Back in room with Tae, he was slipping in and out of consciousness. Over night he got high fever, blocking out his senses being his body weak at the moment, even his wolves couldn't help him much. He couldn't have even guessed Jungkook's presence in the room if not for his aura and scent as he couldn't even peel his eyes open or focus on things around him.