63💫

"Ohk, Jennifer, wait. Let us have our dinner peacefully, then you can sprout all the nonsense you have. If you want, have a seat over here" Jennifer stared at Chan who was pointing at an empty chair and speaking with mouth full of rice.

Jennifer did as suggested and waited for them to have their dinner calmly. Just as Jungkook, who was the last to finish drank his water and wiped his hands, Jennie again jumped on the table shaking it.

"Now open your ears and listen to me!"

Listening her commanding voice everyone did as told.

"Moon goddess' seven guardians are seven wolves. They have different rank, like the ones you know, Alpha, Omega, Beta, but these ranks don't determine their power as said in old books. Many don't know, but these wolves are actually divine, ruthless, chosen from hell itself." Hearing her last words everyone gasped. How can Moon goddess' wolves can belong from hell?

"Well, people make rubbish theories how lucifer is a bad guy just because he punished them of their deeds and they say its the devil who makes them sin like boy the devil himself came on earth and gave you a knife or idea to assault anyone? Pathetic humans! Lucifer himself gave those seven warriors of hell to Moon goddess as he took her as lil sister who needs to be protected. Anygays! So what was I saying? Yeah, so the wolves are being send on earth, long story short, she has chosen you seven for them."

Everyone was still, gaping at her words. They couldn't digest the fact that they were getting into a new drama created by Moon goddess herself, again.

"W-why us?" Hobi asked snapping out to reality.

"She loves you seven way too much I guess?" Jenni giggled but suddenly they felt the room chilly, they could feel their skin tingling and got goosebumps making their eyes wide. They all looked at the seven who were having many emotions flooding in their eyes which were now glowing as per their ability.

"Calm dow-"

Jenni couldn't even complete her sentence when suddenly Tae fainted taking everyone by surprise but that was not everything. Suddenly out of no where all seven fainted and Chan, Baek and Jenni were sure they saw Jin threatening them to slit their throat before fainting.

"Jennifer Bloom. When the wolves were going to enter them?" The way Baek asked with a slight growl in his voice made Jenni squirm in her place.

"T-Tonight."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A day has been passed with the seven on bed, unconscious. No movement at all and it was making both the Vampire mates tense and worried while Jenni was feeling like her life is on stake with the way Baek has been glaring at her.

It was evening, everyone was busy in their work when suddenly they felt their knees weakening as a strong aura of dominance floated in air suffocating everyone.

One by one every maid and worker started falling on the floor, not being able to even raise their head up. The young ones went unconscious as they couldn't handle they powerful suffocating aura around them.