37💫

It has been eleven hours and Tae is still asleep. Out of protectiveness, Celaeno has been in control since last two hours not letting any one near Tae.

"Jun-Celaeno, open the door, its doctor." Jimin said knocking on the door with the renown doctor as no normal doctor could have been able to handle the situation.

The door opened but Celaeno was standing on the entrance taking a fine look at the doctor who let him be knowing the other is checking for safety.

Soon the three crowded against Tae but kept a safe distance from him.

The doctor checked his temperature and some marks that were formed on his body after last night.

"Was his heat or rut around this week?" The doctor asked to which Jungkook nodded as he was back in control.

"Got it. I am prescribing some medicines, he will be fine." They both nodded and companied the doctor till outside of the room.

Jungkook didn't waited and closed the door on their faces making them flinch.

"Sorry doc-"

"I can understand." The doctor said smiling softly.

They both went downstairs to join others who were anticipating about Tae.

"He will be fine, what happened was being the first time after becoming Alphian Omega, he had both his rut and heat at once, you can say it was his last rut and first heat at the same time. And not getting any touch by his mate even after being mated made him go through immense pain which is why his body needs rest so his wolf has shut himself down for the sake of the human health. He will take some time in waking up, nothing is wrong other than that." 

They all nodded at the doctor's words who took his leave as it was dark outside.

"Why did, like why Jungkook didn't help him?" Mr. Jeon asked to which everyone went silence.

"Call him down." Mrs. Jeon asked to which Jimin gulped knowing it will be hard so he decided to speak from Jungkook's side.

"Aunt, he said when he woke up he didn't remembered anything, even if he tried it was completely blank."

They all frowned at his words, now the one who can answer is Taehyung who is still not up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was sitting beside Tae, brushing his hair softly when a knock was heard.

Frowning he got up and opened the door to see Kumashi on the entrance.

"What is it?" He asked not letting the man enter the room. Kumashi sighed, he knew the other wont let him near the Omega.

"Let me see if I can do anything to help him." Jungkook hesitated but nodding he let the other in.

Kumashi got near him and stroked his hands on Tae belly but before he could touch it Jungkook gripped his arms tightly glaring at him.

"Let me see Jungkook, I mean no harm. Just one touch okay?" Jungkook again pondered over it but loosened the grip.

Kumashi kept his hands on top of Taehyung's abdomen for a few seconds then moved away.