90💫

It has been a week since the birth of Yeon-woo, who even though was a premature baby but didn't had any problems regarding that, instead he was healthy and normal. The reason Tae went in labor before 2 months was still unknown to them and they decided to let the matter go as both mother and son were healthy.

It was clear that the baby got everyone wrapped around his tiny fingers. You would never see the baby at peace, always in someone's arms, getting adored. They all were blooming with happiness with the new member joining in the family, but in midst of this they forgot about the  male who had some inner turmoil going on in his brain. With all diverting of attention towards the baby, he was left alone with his insecurities that finally caved in. His zooning out every time, longing stares at everyone, for someone who was always babied it felt strange to see someone else on his place. Every time they would talk to him was about the baby, what about him? No one asked if he was fine. They were too much affected by the baby fever.

Right now also he was sitting with everyone for dinner, toying with his food. The baby was sleeping on the nearby mattress so they could look out for him if he woke up. They all were talking and gossiping except Jungkook who's attention was on Taehyung the whole time. He noticed the other's strange actions which sort of confused him, as far as he knows his baby was never one to shut himself off from everyone.

"When do you think Woo will start speaking?" It was Hobi who asked Tae. The man was pretty excited as it was his first time experiencing these things. His question lingered in air as Tae was zooned out in his own thoughts. Others also stopped to listen the answer but frowned when the latter didn't even acknowledged the question.

"Tae are you listening?!" Jin asked loudly shaking Tae who jolted out at the sudden act and looked up to see everyone's eyes on him.

"What?"

"I asked, when will Woo start speaking?" Hobi repeated his question to Tae who stared at his face for a quiet time before dropping his spoon on the plate and sitting up tight to look at the other.

"It's my first time being pregnant, hyung. I am not getting pregnant every week to have an experience or knowledge about babies."

There was a pin drop silence after his words. his words would have been taken as a joke if not for his pissed of expression and harshness in his voice. They all looked at him, weirded out as to what made him so angry. 

"Ah! He must be tired, the baby stays up all night, you all don't expect him to be a fresh flower after staying up all night, do you?" Baekhyun said, coming to rescue as he sensed the tense atmosphere, and it actually worked as everyone nodded getting his point. He was noticing the other since last 2 days and he saw the changes but it was not his place to speak, and he was not even aware about what was wrong.

"Right. Poor Tae, being a mother isn't easy but if the baby is Yeon-woo, I would stay up all week." Chanyeol's voice rang as he squealed looking at the sleeping baby and this time both Jin and Namjoon looked at him as if he had gone crazy. They both were alone when they had their baby, and they knew the havoc they faced for months.

"Yeah? Sure. It's easy to say rather than doing, you dick."

"Wha-"

"Tae, why are you not eating? Wait, what are you eating?" For the first time Jungkook's voice was heard at dinner as the poor boy was dozing off even at meals, he was that tired today. Staying up at nights then running few errands cause Namjoon forgot his important files at home, he as exhausted, to say. So when he peeled his eyelid open to finally focus on what's happening, he was shocked.

His words made everyone frown as Tae was just eating, or toying with beans and chickpeas on his plate. They found nothing wrong with it. It was especially given to him by Jin as those are good for a breastfeeding person as they are rich in ingredients that his body needs.

"What's wrong with the food? Doe-"

"Who gave him that?" Jungkook asked, now fully awake as he looked at everyone. Jimin's word were silenced by Jungkook who took the plate away from Tae. His actions confused everyone as to why would you take away someone's food?

"I did. They are good for his health as he is breastfeeding, he needs to take care of his diet, what he is eating, what not." 

"Jin hyung, I appreciate your worry, believe me I really do. But, Tae doesn't like anything that's on his plate. He would practically pick out all the beans and peas from his meal and you gave him that as a meal?" 

Jungkook's answer made Jin feel a bit sorry but his stern expression returned as he pushed the plate back towards Tae who didn't even raised his head to look at anyone. He was too tired to handle any argument or justify his doings, he would care less about that right now. So he just silently leaned his head against Jungkook's shoulder who went still at this and looked at his mate. Tiredness was visible on his face with something else that Jungkook couldn't recognize cause it's the first time he was noticing that. 

"Jungkook, it's not about what he likes and what not! It's about the baby! He needs to keep his wants and choices aside for the mean time!"

"No he doesn't! It's not necessary that you must eat something even if you never did in your whole life! He can get those nutrients from some other food that he can eat or he loves to eat in fact!"

"He is a mother now kook! He needs to put his wants asi-"

"Him becoming a mother doesn't mean he is any less of the Kim Taehyung he was before! It doesn't mean that suddenly he can't crave things or he has to sacrifice everything!"

The heat of the argument was rising by every word delivered which had everyone panicking but none of them voiced it out. Jimin was feeling ashamed to overlook what was happening in his presence, suddenly he forgot about his baby after seeing his baby's baby. Tae was his very first baby and he will always be, how could he forget that. Others were just looking back and forth between them as they couldn't decided who was correct. They didn't wanted to push it more than it has already been and any word or suggestion can give this argument a whole different turn.

Both Jin and Jungkook were glaring at each other, it was their first time arguing and none of them were ready to back down. Jin knew Jungkook won't back out in any condition if it's about Tae but he was also not ready to let him be a fool. He was a parent now, and parenting comes with responsibilities and sacrifices. 

"Jungkook, take Tae inside he is too tired to even move. And tired as in both mentally and physically." It was Yoongi who said that after noticing Tae's condition to which Jungkook didn't even wasted a second before hoisting him up in his arms and getting into his room.

Now that the two were gone, it was awkward in the living room. Soon Jimin too left with Hobi trailing behind, not before picking up the baby, taking him with himself. Within 5 minutes the hall was empty as they all resided where they were supposed to.

When Jungkook reached his room, instead of settling Tae on bed, he lied down with Tae beside him, still holding onto him. Not speaking a word, he softly stroked Tae's back, letting him calm down and get comfortable. He knows the other will eventually spill.

Nothing stays hidden from him.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

An issue need to be addressed^^^^^^

~~~glimpse