28💫

They were still knocking and calling Kumashi when a low growl was heard making them halt. Three of them turned towards the sound to see the stranger who they thought went out was standing there growling at them.

Suddenly all stalls started opening and each of them came out growling at them.

"Hey, calm down guys what's wrong?" Tae asked calmly trying to negotiate when one of them leaped forward but Jungkook's quick reflex came handy and he punched the other right on nose knocking him out.

"Welp! its going to be bloody now." Tae muttered before kicking the man on his left leg breaking it and twisted his hand decapitating it.

"Ew! They are so gross!" Jimin whined busted their head on the walls and throwing them away before their dripping saliva gets on him.

"Well, no one is telling you to kiss him!" Jungkook scoffed making Jimin stomp his foot on other man's earning a ear bleeding scream.

"God! Told you that his friendly ass is going to get us killed!" Taehyung groaned punching the man furiously even though he was already knocked out.

"Huff! Fuck its over." Jimin said wiping his sweat when suddenly they heard the door opening. They all became alert ready to attack but sighed as it was Kumashi.

"Oh God hyung where were you!!!" Jimin exclaimed marching forward towards Kumashi who was already trying to say something.

"Umm. O-out there are s-some people-" The three didn't let him complete and busted out side to see a group of people attacking the public.

"W-What are they!!" A man shouted and it was then they noticed the black liquid flowing through their wounds and jaw wide open drooling.

"God! Where are the cops?" Jungkook shouted running his hands through his hairs. It was not the time but Tae found the sight utterly hot.

"Doll, I can sense your arousal. Its not the time wait till we get home at least." Jungkook mumbled near Tae's ear pulling him closure by waist.

"Sure Master." They both went still at the word that left Tae's lips. He started panicking but went still as Jungkook tightened his grip.

"Remember to call me that in our bedroom." Giving a quick peck on other's lips he moved back to look at the scene in front of him.

"Kumashi hyung! What should we do?" Jimin asked to the eldest among the four.

"We need to face them, just don't let them bite you. They are like rabid animals, so make sure no scratches of teeth marks should be there." He warned to the three who nodded and took a deep breath before launching forward and stopping the infected people from attacking the public.

In midst of this commotion they heard Kumashi shouting Jimin's name and next moment the man that was going to attack Jimin went far away flying.

"Oh god! Thanks hyung!" Jimin exclaimed taking deep breaths.

Soon the cops came and handled the situation to everyone's relief.

"Lets go home." Tae suggested only to get smacked by Jimin.

"What now?"

"Food! We came out for dinner!!" Sighing Tae nodded and latched on Jungkook who immediately caught him by waist and went to their car.

"Tired hmm?" Tae shook his head but snuggled closure to Jungkook who frowned at sudden clinginess but still let the other have his way.

Jimin who noticed Tae's sudden action thought of something.

"Kook, you and Tae get on the back seat. I will drive." Jungkook nodded taking the clingy bear to the back seat and almost instantly Tae straddled him and hide his face in his crook.

Jungkook who was struct by other's unusual actions just stroked his back comforting him.

"Is he fine?" Jimin said looking at the back seat through rear mirror to which Jungkook sighed shrugging.

"He might be hungry." Jungkook again kept silent just nodding.

In few minutes they were in front of a restaurant called 'La plaza', it was somewhere they visited often.

"Tae come on get up." Jimin said opening backseat's door but in return he just got a whine.

"I will carry him. No big deal" Jimin nodded and closed the door after Jungkook got off.

Currently they all were looking through menu to order the food. Taehyung still on Jungkook's lap not ready to get off.

"Umm what about Taehyung?" Kumashi asked as everyone decided but Tae was not speaking anything.

"We will order for him." Jimin said referring to Jungkook and himself.

Kumashi nodded remembering that the three were together since birth.

Jungkook suddenly felt Tae squirming in his hold and buried his nose in his neck making Jungkook sigh in content. In response Jungkook nuzzled other's scent gland sniffing it then kissing it not caring about the public. He never cared.

Kumashi was looking at the scene wide eyed but Jimin seemed like he didn't cared about it, it was usual thing for him.

Soon the food arrived making everyone excited, well they were hungry.

In midst they didn't noticed that triggering Taehyung's scent gland made his scent spread in his surroundings. He never used scent blocker nor did Jimin. Kumashi noticed the strong scent and thought about pointing out but seems like Jimin knew what the other was thinking, he stopped before he could call Jungkook.

"Don't." Kumashi looked at the other confused but Jimin just shook his head.

The waiter that brought the food was a beta. It was sure as his eyes flashed yellow as he caught Taehyung's scent.

Jungkook sensed the presence of a unknown beta and tightened his hold on Tae who just snuggled more trying to hide in him like a small kitten.

The waiter quickly bowed and left after sensing the intense glare on him. They all started eating while Jungkook fed Taehyung who was still whining about how he doesn't want to eat anything.

"Kook, is he feeling ill? We can go to pharmacist and get some medicine. its unlike of him." Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"He will be fine. If not then we will see. He might be just tired or moody." Jimin nodded as there were times Tae would act as the most submissive omega but next moment he would growl like an Alpha.

They finished the dinner and went back to their car, again it was Jimin driving.

As soon as they got off the car Jungkook took over the car seat with Taehyung at the back seat making Jimin and Kumashi frown.

"Kook?" 

"I am going to our farmhouse, the one in forest." Saying this he dashed off not giving anyone any chance to say something. But Jimin noticed one thing.

His eyes were flashing dark red.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Lets talk dirty.

dang! We are near 30 chapter!! anything you wanna do? or want me to do?

My mum painted my nails....I hate nail paints...🗿She said I quote "Your nails are so long! They need to be painted!!"

Byuuu

~~~glimpse