64💫

The seven wolves who just descended from hell were in the room alone looking at each other.

"What?" Electra barked as Shiva kept staring at her with poker face.

"Nothing sweet heart." Shiva's reply made everyone cringe. They can never get used to Shiva being disgustingly whipped for Electra who never gives a damn about him.

"So, we are here for what? Appa just decided to drop us here, without any knowledge about what we have to do." Icily asked curiously looking at everyone, they all were also pretty curious except Cresil. He was rolling on the bed nd grumbling when Loki whacked his head.

"Orian is here right? He is here for a reason, he will guide us. Moreover we will know everything when we will go out of this place." Shiva said as he climbed out of the bed while dragging a whining Cresil with him.

"He is right. Lets go." Celaeno said with Lyssa beside him. Others also decided to follow them.

Soon all seven were outside of their room to see several faces.

"O-Oh! Lemme introduce us. I am Park Chanyeol and he is my husband Byun Baekhyun. We are the head of this vampire coven. We both are Vampires as well." They nodded at his introduction as they knew Jennifer and Orian.

"So, we are aware about our humans, but why we are brought here. Please acknowledge us." Shiva asked calmly and politely.

"You all are here to fight against the Oldest witch Leviathan." Orian cleared all the matter in single sentence before Jennifer could open his mouth.

"Orian, you do know that we have never met any witch. Demons yeah but witches and all, nope." Loki dead panned as he carelessly flicked Cresil's forehead.

"Should have asked that to your daddy dearest." Orian said scoffing making Loki grumble some curses under his breath at others cockiness. 

"He send you here with us for a reason Orian." A voice growled out making everyone accept the wolves shiver.

For the first time they heard Cresil's voice.

They can ignore your all rubbish sprouting but they wont listen a word against the Devil or in their words, their appa.

"She is just an evil old lady who does bad, very bad, black magic." 

Everyone was silent at Baekhyun's explanation who was just blinking innocently at everyone. Poor lad tried to explain what's a witch the same way he does to small children. But, seems like that doesn't work here.

"What he meant is, talk to your human, they know about her. You should have a talk among yourself so that you can bond with your human perfectly." Chan advised and surprisingly they agreed.

So they spend the next one hour in one room, bonding and talking with their human.

.

.

.

.

.

"We should give control back to them but except one of us who will explain if they have any doubts. Icily would do this." Celaeno suggested calmly and hearing him Icily nodded happily.

Soon the controls were given back to them.

"Jim-"

"Icily" Jin nodded as Icily meddle in his words correcting him.