33💫

Morning came again but today the house was calm as the two were in deep sleep but alas! Mother nature spares no one. So listening to the chirping voice of birds the two got up.

" Uhm morning." Tae grumbled rubbing his eyes with the back of his palm only to get it pulled by Jungkook who also woke up beside him.

"Bub are you fine? Like is it paining anywhere??" Jungkook asked with worry making Tae smile. He cupped his cheeks and spoke.

"Hyung-ah I am strong" Jungkook nodded snickering as the younger hide the discomfort while turning.

Chuckling Jungkook scooted near him and kept him on his lap both not minding they ate still naked. 

"No matter how strong you are, this lil hole will always be sore after me drilling it for days and nights." Tae blushed crimson red pinching Jungkook's nubs.

"Ouch why so violent!" Jungkook shrieked pouting but he let it slide for now as the other  was already in pain.

Shaking his head he climbed off the bed and carried Tae to the bathroom washing him clean and doing the same with himself.

Both were now sitting in living room chilling with some snacks they found in Jimin's cabinet.

"Koohoe" Tae called tapping other's chin with his foot knocking off the chips making Jungkook grumble. 

"What is is Taebitch!?" Tae pouted at the rude tone and kicked him off making Jungkook tumble off the couch.  

"Ugh! What?" 

"Lets get back, it seems like we are running away from problems." Tae grimaced making Jungkook think about it too.

"Alright let's get back." Tae blinked at the other who just rocked his way out of the house. And as expected just after 3 sec he came back and lifted him taking him too.

Tae smiled bashfully snuggling more in the buffed up chest and placed a soft kiss on other's bare skin of collar bones making Jungkook smile and shake his head.

He dropped Tae on the backseat before getting on the driving seat.

Their journey to their mansion was quite and peaceful as they were enjoying the weather outside.

As they arrived they saw both Hoseok and Yoongi outside the mansion maybe waiting for Jimin.

"Hey guys" Jungkook called them after parking the car with Tae beside him. Both Alphas noticed Jungkook's hand on Tae's butt but they made no comment on it.

"Hi. You two were out this early?" Hoseok asked frowning making the other two confused.

"Didn't Jimin informed you all that both of us were at farm house?" Hearing this both of them shook their head sighing.

"Just today he is free for us." Yoongi muttered but before he could say anything else Hoseok shushed him.

"Lets go in first."

Tae nodded at Jungkook's suggestion. They all went inside to see both Kumashi and Jimin having the talk of their life.

"Jimin" Tae called and to be honest it was the first time everyone except Jungkook was hearing him calling the other by his name. Where as Jimin went stiff at Tae's tone. 

"Kumashi hyung I think Elder is asking for you." Jungkook said politely making Kumashi scurry from there.

"You two are back? You didn't informed me." Jimin said nervously making Tae scoff. 

"We both know why you didn't knew. Where the fuck is your phone?" Tae yelled suddenly making everyone flinch. Jungkook quickly rubbed his back calming him knowing furious Taehyung is dangerous and even Jimin knows this.

"T-tae sorry, I w-was just busy-"

"Busy with that 27 yr old child in adult's body?" Everyone present there winced at the remark. 

"Listen here, I don't give a fuck if you ignore your phone while talking to that newcomer but you are ignoring your mates? Chim, that giant will go away as soon as  this ruckus will end but these two will be  with you for  your life. Now that they are trying to be better for you, something that not everyone does, you are ignoring them. That's awful chimie." Tae's voice turned soft coming to the end and next moment they heard low sniffles coming from Jimin making them sigh.

"S-sorry, its just hyung was all alone and I didn't wanted to leave him alone." They all understood his reason.

"Come here" Yoongi called calming making the crying male waddle near him but next moment he was pulled in an embrace making him feel calm.

The mates soon patched up and both Tae and Jungkook took their leave to their parent's house.

Reaching there the first thing they got was judging stares.

"Tae are you in pain?" Tae frowned at his mother's question and gazed at Jungkook who just shrugged.

"Why?" 

"Honey heat can lead to heavy body pain if no ones gonna help you." Mrs. Jeon said with concern and before Tae could reply Jungkook jumped in between.

"Wait first of all who said he got his heat? Becoz as per my calendar his rut which is  now heat is still 1 month away. Another thing if he got his heat then why would it be painful? I am here  for what?"

The whole family blinked at Jungkook's words. Boy was right though.

" Wait if he didn't got his heat then why did you took him to farm house?" Mrs. Kim asked making Jungkook gulp.

"Well w-we wanted to enjoy time away from the ruckus also, it was me who got his rut not Tae."

Following his words was a loud 'what' from everyone else.

"Did you marked each other??" Jungkook nodded proudly and dragged both his and Tae's t-shirt down to show the marks.

"Well, go and rest you must be tired ." Mrs. Jeon said to which the two thought for a second then nodded and went back to the mansion.

Entering the mansion Jungkook shouted Jimin's name who scrambled off Hoseok's lap and reached down.

"Who told you that Tae got his heat?"

 Jimin just shrugged reminding of his red eyes.

"God chim! That was not becoz of it! Close the door and come back." Jungkook said going to Jimin's room with Tae following him.

"So what happened was Tae suddenly started burning like, his temperature rose higher than ever that even the  car seat started melting. And I was scared that the black wolf is around here so  out of protectiveness I took him to farm house. After some time his temperature became normal again but seriously that mean time was so dreadful to watch him withering in pain. Then another day I got my rut and rest you can guess." 

Jimin blinked twice to intake all the information.

"So Tae got banged ?" Tae looked at Jimin annoyed, 

"out of all things that's what you got?" Grinning shamelessly Jimin nodded making everyone laugh and Tae sigh.

"Next is you."

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁

If we live fast let us die young.

Saiyonaara~

~~~~glimpse