53💫

Tae's request got everyone shocked.

"Bub, that's not a goo-"

"B-But I want w-water." 

Jimin sighed internally while other's cursed their dirty mind to think he found the method pleasing. Poor boy just wants water.

"Oh bub, we will get water soon, also, he himself needs water too right?" Jimin said softly to which Tae nodded then looked at Jungkook who was already looking at the lil boy.

"T-Thank you hyung." Jungkook smiled bashfully and ruffled Tae's hair making the boy giggle.

"Ohkay, we can't stay here any longer!" Jin said standing up taking everyone by surprise but sat down as no one stood up with him.

"We know, so as you are staying here since forever grandpa, mind telling us when the security is the lowest?" Jimin asked folding his legs in crisscross apple-sauce manner.

"Shut your lips you duck."

"D-Duck! Your eyesight has been weaken due to your old age!"

"I am just 19 for fuck's sake!" 

"Shut it you two! We have children younger than you two but they are more polite than you two!" Jin scolded them pointing at Tae and Jungkook who were playing tic-tac-toe on wall.

"The security loosens at mid night. When its all silent and the owl starts hooting." 

Yoongi grumbled not sparing Jimin a glance who didn't even noticed his grumbling but focused on his words.

"So, we have to wait till mid night." Jimin said taking Yoongi and Jin by surprise.

"You are planning to escape by today itself?" Jin asked shocked to which Jimin nodded looking around.

"We can't stay here for even a day,  You don't know what can happen in one night." 

That was the last thing spoken, after that it was silence as both Tae and Kook slept knowing they wont get this peace any time soon, while Jimin was planning on how to get out.

They were deep in their thoughts, hours passed and a hooting sound was heard snapping their heads towards the small vent.

"Its midnight." Yoongi whispered to Jimin who was thinking something.

"You can check if there are any men outside currently?" Jimin asked Yoongi who nodded and closed his eyes facing towards the door.'

"Yeah, but they are in deep slumber." 

Yoong informed to which Jimin nodded and woke both Tae and Jungkook up.

"Tae, bub I want you to do something, but do it with silence ok?" Jimin warned to which Tae nodded getting what Jimin meant.

They all backed away from Tae as he stood in front of the metal door.

"Ohk, everyone, cover their nose, this melting will emit an odor and I will suck it up inside so no one gets it outside, ready? Tae, start." Jimin said concentrating on the air surrounding them.

Tae motioned his hand and in a second the metal bars started melting from the top. Jin and Yoongi were amazed while Jimin was concerned.

And as Jimin expected, Tae started trembling and coughing. His body was too fragile to use this much energy, the bars were iron and too thick so it required too much of his energy. His health was also not so good.