56💫

"Guys, first take some rest you all are looking like zombies." Chan pleaded looking at everyone, he didn't wanted to die this soon. That to be in hands of the people he is supposed to protect.

"Lets pick them up, his temperature is down now." Jimin said to Namjoon who nodded and picked Jungkook up as Jimin took Tae.

They all went inside the large castle that was light in colour from out side, completely opposite to his insides. The insides were decorated with brown and black combination, the walls were of brown colour with rough texture while the decorations and chandeliers were in shade of black. It was giving a royal look. Inside, there was a large staircase covered in thick maroon carpet giving it a unique view.

Looking around they all followed Chan with others as he guided them to their rooms. 

Currently they all were standing in front of guest rooms.

"You all, wanna stay alone or-"

"We both will be together." Namjoon said pointing at Hobi who nodded agreeing to him.

"We will stay with our close person." Jimin cleared to which Chan nodded and pointed at the three room.

"There are three rooms, want something? roam around and ask anyone, there's nothing dangerous around, its our family castle." He said before taking his leave, giving space to the new comers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae and Jungkook were asleep while Jimin was thinking about the doctor's words.

'Levith-what? what was the name?'

'What did he meant by that? Why he was so scared? Hyung prohibited him to talk about that person. Why?'

'Di-did my hyung saved us for this reason?'

His thoughts were running wild when a knock was heard snapping him out of his mind maze.

"Wait. I am coming." He answered. Getting up, he dropped on of the robes given to them on himself as he was basically in shorts and half naked after bath.

Opening the door he found the rest of the boys on the door taking him by surprise.

"Umm, come in." He murmured getting aside and closed the door. Everyone sat on the carpet now looking at Jimin who also joined them.

"So what's this about?" Jimin asked, starting the conversation as he wanted to know what lead all of them here.

"Listen, I know you found your brother after so long, and want to live this luxurious lif-" 

"No." 

They all were shunned for a second at his reply that came out a bit too fast and aggressively. 

"I-I mean, in all this luxury and comfort, we can't ignore that doctor's words., that should be our main concern. Do anyone have any idea, that who is this Levi?" 

Jimin asked to which everyone shook their heads, it was new name for them too.

"Lets ask your brother." Yoongi said taking everyone's attention. It was the only way.

"H-Hyung?"

 Their turned their heads towards the voice to see Jungkook sitting up, rubbing his eyes like a baby, he had a pout on his face with his hair strands all over his forehead.