96💫

The parents were stunned hearing Jungkook's words. They all turned towards Tae who didn't even acknowledged what was happening around him and continued to play with Woo who was giggling, giving toothless smile every time he smiled his boxy smile.

"What does it mean Jungkook?" Mrs. Park asked in a stern voice taking Jungkook's attention away from his mate and baby, now towards them.

"What it means, let me explain. Kook sit back." 

Jimin finally meddled in between, pushing Jungkook back on couch beside Tae and stood in front of parents to explain what happened in the previous week. Each word leaving his lips extracted different emotions from the parents.

"It's like history repeating itself, isn't it?" Mrs. Park muttered looking at Kim and Jeon couple who were silent for some reason. This made everyone confuse as to what did she meant by this.

"When Jimin was born, I faced the same thing as Tae and oh, my Alpha was just as enraged as Jungkook! They didn't bothered to argue with him for a month! His words were last words in household! I enjoyed it to be honest and it seems the same thing is happening." 

Hearing her words, they realised how everyone forgot that even though she is scary, her Alpha is someone no one would dare to mess with, just cause he is playful most of the time people assume him to be soft and weak.

"Wow! It surely is karma." Jungkook commented without raising his head from Tae's lap as he was lying on couch now, with Woo lying on top of his chest. His eyes were closed as Tae was brushing his hair softly, untangling the knots, massaging his scalp.

"It is. Anyways! we won't meddle in your business, Elder is visiting here, the reason I called you all here. So you all better be ready in evening to greet him, no one should be asleep!" Mrs. Kim warned everyone, specially Jimin as that boy mostly sleeps in evening and it's hard to wake him up then.

"I am getting a sleeping pill." 

"Park Jimin I will set your ass on fire if you didn't wake up on time!"

Both Tae and Kook were in Tae's room which was now their room. Woo was in his crib, playing with the bell hung on top of his head. While his parents were in their own world.

"No."

"Yes."

"No bitch you are n-"

"You hoe! I am-"

"You are not setting your foot out of this damn room! Get this in your coconut sized brain you fucking dumb bunny!" Tae pushed Jungkook with his every word, making him stumble over bed and fall over it with his mate towering over him.

"Tae! I want to be in my best shape! Being a fucking trueblood I need to relieve my strength somewhere! Unless you want me to relieve that on you. I can do that too. Very well. But don't blame me if I end up filling you my ba-fuck! What?!" Jungkook's words were cut off when Tae threw a pillow on him, smacking his face.

"You want to break a sweat! That's it, right?! Get up." Jungkook followed the order with a bit hesitation. He was whining for gym but Tae didn't allowed saying it's dangerous outside, so now him agreeing seems a bit, skeptical to him, so with hesitant steps he got off bed.