72💫

There on the doorstep was a woman, hands on her hips, staring at everyone with some unexplainable emotions.

"U-Uhm J-Jennifer I-I can expl-"

"Stop stuttering for once Park Chanyeol." Chan was silent, mouth shut while Baek was happily munching on the berries sitting on a stool behind everyone.

"N-Noona?" Tae's voice was heard making Jenni snap her head towards the boy. She made a run towards him but suddenly Jungkook meddled in between them making Jenni stop abruptly.

"What the fuck Jeon! Keep your protective possessive ass aside you lil bunny or I will whoop your ass to ente- oh my baby I missed you!" Her ranting suddenly stopped, and she suddenly hugged Jungkook tightly who was a bit shorter than her.

"I missed you too noona, it's just my instinct came out and you were coming with force so." Jungkook said smiling but Jenni was confused. She looked at Tae from head to toe to find any injury, but the boy was all fine. She then looked at the boys who had a hidden smile on their faces.

"Why? What's wrong with my fire dragon?" Jenni asked frowning at Jungkook who suddenly turned red and fiddled with his fingers.

"Umm, he, he is pregnan-"

"TAE IS PREGNANT??"

"Yea-"

"WHO IS THE FUCKING SPERM DONO-"

"HE IS MINE! WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE FUCKING GUTS TO TOUCH HIM?

Jenni flinched suddenly hearing Jungkook's loud voice. But she understood him as the pregnancy must have made him more protective. In midst of their fight, they heard a third voice.

"Calm down bitch, my head is spinning I don't w-want you-" 

Tae couldn't even complete his words when he fainted on Jungkook who caught him on time and carefully laid him on couch while others were panicking on what to do. None of them accept Tae knew that Jungkook has been reading pregnancy books to make sure the other is being treated carefully.

"Shit Jin hyung bring wat-" Jimin shouted but stopped as he saw Jungkook sprinkling water droplets from his fingertips with ease. They all saw Tae squirming then waking up, but he couldn't get up as Jungkook made him lay back.

"W-water." Tae murmured looking around but squeaked as Jungkook inserted his index finger between his lips.

"Suck it pup." Jungkook whispered brushing Tae's hair back from face who was looking at him with wide innocent eyes, pink dust filling his cheeks.

With slow movements, Tae started sucking on Jungkook's finger and gulped the water down his throat. When had enough he pulled away and climbed on Jungkook's lap, burring his face in his waist snuggling close.

"My baby." Jungkook murmured hugging the boy closure to himself. His words were heard clearly by everyone present there.

"Well, soon the little one will be here, then this baby won't be your baby anymore. Then we will see whose side you will take, I am telling you Jeon, it's fatherhood, you will get deaf to others for your child." Jenni pointed out smirking to which except Jimin everyone agreed. Jimin just shook his head sighing.

"My baby will be my first baby ever, my forever baby." Jungkook announced in a menacing tone making everyone silence.

"I will love my child, but I am not accepting anyone's bullshit over my love and that's clear, so what if it's my own blood."

"We will see Jeon, we will see, don't forget I am a witch."

Everyone saw how Jenni smirked leaving the place, vanishing in thin air. They turned towards Jungkook who calmly brushing Tae's hair backwards, but his strong pheromones were spreading all over the place. It was a tense silence which Jin thought would be great to break.