💫110💫

It was just another day, Jungkook was with Tae in his office as he refused to leave him and stay at home alone.

"Koo!" Tae squealed as he felt Jungkook's lips on his nape when he was signing some files. Jungkook was sitting on his chair while he was sitting on his lap, with his hands roaming all over his body.

"Shh baby. I missed you so much." Tae sighed at Jungkook's words and leaned back in his embrace, closing away the files. He tilted his head, feeling blissful when Jungkook joined their lips in a soft yet greedy kiss, palms over his bare chest, squeezing his swells.

"H-hyung. I, maybe-" Jungkook stopped his activities nd turned Tae towards him, knowing the other wants to say something but is hesitating.

"Yea love, tell me. What is it?" Jungkook softly caressed his cheeks that had a red hue as Tae shyly played with his shirt collars, not daring to look up like a newly wedded bride.

"We, we gonna be parents, again."

No reaction. Jungkook was shook. He tried to remember the last time they had sex, which was a month ago, a week before he went away.

"You are-oh my god!! I will be a fath-"

"HEY GUYS!!"

The door opened wide as a pregnant Jimin with round tummy entered, Hoseok following closely.

"CHIM! I AM GONNA BE A FATHER AGAIN!"

"I knew that before you. Don't worry, only I knew. Like come on! Grandma should know first!" Jungkook laughed nodding his head as he caressed Jimin's swollen belly, feeling the kicks. His mind was not functioning well, he was crying as well as smiling.

"When is your due date? And why are you wobbling everywhere!" And now he started panicking.

"Aish! Shut up hoe! Go take your mate home, it's about 3, Woo would be home soon." Hearing Jimin both Jungkook and Tae glanced at clock and took their leave.

"So, much work to do. Now let's visit Jin hyung! let's go Hobi dobi!"

Tae was driving the car when Jungkook suddenly asked him to stop near a sweet shop which was 5 minutes walk from their home.

"I will be home in 5! Go now!" Sighing Tae took his leave as he saw Jungkook going inside the shop, choosing god knows what sweets.

When he reached home, just after few minutes the doorbell rang with a strong alpha pheromones. Not strong enough for Tae but strong, he knew who it is.

He opened the door, to see Woo standing there, sweating as he tried to stand and not lose control over his wolf. Tae quickly pulled him inside, in his own embrace, not giving in his protest to break free.

"Woo, be calm son!"

"G-get away eomma! I-I will-"

"You won't hurt me pup. Just try to be calm and still!" Though all his words were gone deaf ears to Woo who was trying his best to get away from him, so he won't end up hurting him.

"Woo, give your control to Neuro."

"Wha-"

"Do as I say Woo!" Taehyung raised his voice a bit as it was getting hard for him to have a good grip over Woo without hurting him. But Woo was too keen on breaking his hold.

"Woo do as eomma says!" It was Jungkook. He just entered his home and this was the first scene he witnessed after entering their home. Knowing what Tae was trying to do, he tried to convince Woo to give in.

"Eomma will be hurt! He is an Ome-"

"TAKE OVER NEURO."

Tae's one command and the red eyes surfaced looking at his purple one's with respect and obedience. There's no way any wolf won't submit to Hell's hell hounds.

"There, my good pup."

After the shifting and control, Woo was now sitting between Tae and Kook, smiling in happiness after knowing he didn't harmed anyone and how his mother controlled his wolf.

Knowing its the right time, Jungkook decided to deliver the news of sibling to him.

"Woo, pup, you gonna get a small sibling soon!"

"Woo?" Woo was staring at both of his parents with horrified expression. Guess he isn't going to take it easy.

"YOU TWO DID DIRTY BEHIND ME!"

"YEON-WOO!"

Days passed, they stayed together, adding plus one in their family, strengthening their bond every day. Many difficulties came, but together, they overcame all. It's always them, together against everyone.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let me cry now....my baby ...it ended....my comfort..my home...

anygays! Let's meet you all in other books now!!

~~~glimpse