32💫

Raising his head up he saw Jungkook smirking before he snapped his hips entering inside him without a warning making him gasp loudly at the sudden pain and pleasure. The preparation was nothing for his large monster as Tae grunted in pain with tears trailing down his temple wetting the pillow.

Jungkook wiped the tears, pecking his eyes he kissed the corner of his lips as he started moving slowly making sure the other doesn't feel too much pain.

When Tae started bouncing back on his dick, he knew that the other was ready to take him completely. So he removed his dick, letting only the tip reside in before he snapped inside again with full force and started thrusting at animalistic pace making the other a moaning mess.

The bed started creaking due to the force of Jungkook's thrust as it kept banging against the wall.

Tae gripped Jungkook's biceps which were placed on both sides of his head as he thrusted inside him, hotness radiating from his body as his wolf took complete control eyes turning dark red and a dirty smirk stretching over his face. Tae could only take whatever was given to him without any complains, not like he has any complains.

Suddenly the True blood raised Tae's one leg resting it over his shoulder, getting more space he started thrusting more deeper that Tae could feel it in his abdomen, the bulge was seen whenever he thrusted inside. He took Tae's one hand and placed it over the forming bulge.

"Feel it, this much deep I am in you my omega." He husked and it was matter of seconds when Lyssa took over and flipped them.

"Hey daddy~ Long time no see." Celaeno chuckled at his mates tactics but moaned loudly as the other bounced on him while keeping his hands on his chest feeling the muscle under his palm.

"O-Oh lov-Ah!" He winced as Lyssa pinched his right nub twisting it.

"You forgot the name daddy." He snickered riding the other who was in daze again.

"A-Ahh no, M-mommy."

"That's more like it." He said before he started bouncing on his dick moaning as it hit his prostate dead on driving him insane.

"F-Fuck!" Lyssa moaned and tightened around Celaeno who got that the other was close to release so he flipped them over.

"Gosh! Loosen up pup, I will cum like this!" He grumbled before folding Lyssa's thighs on his chest getting clear access he snapped his hips at inhumane speed loving how the ass cheeks bounced on his every thrust.

Growling his stroked other's dick which chasing his own release as he started thrusting with more force making the other scream loudly.

"Y-yeah scream and let everyone know who is fucking you up so good." He growled in Lyssa's ears who felt the same heat in his abdomen that he felt before some time and moaning he released the second time while the other spurted inside him filling him up to the rim.

Both of them laid silently catching their breath coming down from the high.

"Hyung." Tae called as he noticed that Celaeno also gave the control back to Jungkook.

Jungkook hummed caressing his cheek's as he was laying beside him.

"Mark me yours." Jungkook smiled softly nodding before he hovered over the other and kissed his forehead muttering a soft 'I love you' and dived his face in his neck peppering butterfly kisses there. He sucked the skin where he was going to mark, licking it one last time he bared his canines and sunk them deep inside. He held Tae's both hands in case the other thrashed around but the other was limp in his hold breathing heavily. he retreated his canines and licked the spot before leaning back.

"What about me?" He asked Tae who smiled and nodded before flipped them and kissed him on lips with just love as his hands circled around Jungkook's neck pouring all his love in the kiss. Parting away he pecked other's forehead sweetly before he went to his neck, giving the joint a wet kiss and sucked a lil. He gave the area one last lick before he sunk his canine slowly inside his skin marking the other, he retreated his mouth back licking the spot and looked at the other with loving gaze and crashed his lips on others kissing fiercely pulling him closure. Tae moaned in between the kiss as Jungkook sucked on his tongue while his hands groping his ass pushing them up and parting them.

In midst Tae felt something poking his entrance making him look down parting away from the kiss making the still horny Alpha whine and get a hold of Tae's jaw pulling him back and attaching their lips together swallowing all the moans leaving other's lips as he entered inside him again going on a slow pace but striking deep hitting on the prostate every time.

"J-Jungkoo-ah! Ah!"

"We have a long night ahead doll."

...............

The sun was setting as it was going to be dark soon. But for the mates who were still in their bedroom creating lewd noises time doesn't matter.

"Um-m Ah! h-hy-hyung-Ah!" Tae was moaning continuously, himself surprised that he has energy to talk.

Growling Jungkook eighth time released inside Tae and still kept thrusting pushing his cum inside the already filled vent.

"Ah! Tae, my love." Jungkook hushed hugging the already half conscious male still buried deep inside him cock warming himself.

"Sleep love." Jungkook murmured patting his head softly.

The couple finally slept after mating for complete one day and night.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I don't know who wrote this...

bui bui~

~~~~~glimpse