89💫

It has been an hour since the little baby was brought up in the world. After getting his tummy full the little creature slept in his mother's embrace who was embraced by Jungkook. The man couldn't believe it was real, he had a small family of his own, his mate, his small baby. He was a father now. He looked at the baby who was asleep, small fingers curled around Tae's slender ones, not ready to leave any soon. A peace resided in him with the acknowledgement of the responsibilities he had on his shoulders now. Now his actions mattered as he had someone who will look up to him. 

He was in his thoughts when a light knock disturbed him. Knowing who it was by the scent he spoke up.

"Yeah hyung, you can come in." He answered in a voice not too high but not a whisper too. Soon the door opened and Jimin peeked in, a plate filled with fruits in his hand. The boy knew they both would need something in their system to work and fruits won't do any harm.

"Kook, there are baby clothes but Jin hyung says, yours or Tae's cloth would be more beneficial as we don't have a baby around here. New clothes may don't suit him and babies skin are sensitive so, use some of Tae's clean clothes. The baby, what's the rank though? I didn't saw him with his eyes open yet." Jungkook chuckled at the whinny voice at end, he was thankful for his hyung to get the important details for him. They had some baby clothes but they were all new and packed, he don't want their son to be at risk of any harm.

"He is an Alpha. I saw his eyes when he blinked a few times during feeding." Jimin's eyes went ide at the information. He almost forgot that omegas lactate and he and Tae are Omega too. Jimin's face made Jungkook confused as to what made him that surprised. But the next word he heard made him choke on air.

"I forgot we have omegas here!" 

"You midget you forgot you are an omega? Bitch don't tell me you forgot you are a wolf too! Icily would kill you!"

"I would kill you two before her, if you disturbed my sleep. Cause looking at him, he gonna be next Yoongi." 

Hearing the voice they both froze and turned towards Tae who was still half asleep but eyes partially open, listening his words they both looked at the sleeping baby boy who seemed to have no care of what's happening in the world. So peaceful, so relaxed in his comfort zone.

"There's no place as comfy as someone's embrace, who you love with your all." Jimin's word made Jungkook look at Tae who was now asleep, leaning his head over his mate's chest, one hand holding the baby while other fisting Jungkook's shirt. The sight was so precious so without taking any chance Jungkook picked up his phone and clicked some pics, capturing the moment, saving it up in his folder named 'yeon-woo'.

Looking at the baby, Jimin realised they were calling him 'baby' itself and no other name so he asked Jungkook cause he was not going to call the baby the obvious.

"Kook. Thought about his name?" To his question Jungkook just smiled and handed him his phone making the other confused. Still, Jimin took his phone and went through what was open, it was a folder with many videos, photos, all of them were of Tae during his pregnancy. He was quite fascinated by this but he got his answer when he saw the name of the folder. 

"Yeon-woo? This little boy is Yeon-woo?!" Jungkook nodded, softly stroking the little baby's face, smiling when he saw him nuzzling into Tae's chest, hiding from him.

"Oh my god Kook! It's such a beautiful name! Yeon means attractive, elegant and woo means universe, wow! Who thought of the name though?"

"Tae gave the name Yeon, while I added woo, so. We both did the naming." To say Jimin was amazed, he never thought the two will agree, that too on the terms of naming the baby, he almost thought it will be war while naming the baby.