106💫

The semesters were over, now it was the day of result. The trio was in the hall, with hyungs who were here to support them though Jimin declined that sentence saying they were here to chew their ears off if they got less marks.

"Guys, calm down, the site is uploading, your result will be up in next 2-3 minutes!" Hoseok's cheerful voice didn't calmed them at all. Why do people feel excited for other's result?

And true to his words the result was on screen.

"WE PASSED!!" 

The tense air washed away, now filled with happiness as the three jumped around enjoying their moment. Woo also jumped on his grandma's lap, happy that everyone is happy though he didn't knew the reason.

"You all passed with A grade guys! Congrats!"

"That doesn't matter! We passed! That's it!! Do you know how hell of a semester it was!!" Namjoon stood there gaping as the three ranted how bad the semester was and how they spend most of time sleeping cause no one was teaching.

They all hoped their all semester to go like this, if not then more amazing.

And that's what happened.

It was now five years since they entered the college. And things were still the same, except they grew up.

"GIVE ME MY GLOVES BACK YOU WITCH!!"

"THAT'S NOONA TO YOU BRAT!! I WILL SNITCH TO CUTIE!!"

The said cutie was sitting on the floor of the gym room, with a book in his hands and a little boy beside him who was laughing at the commotion happening in front of him.

Woo was a perfect combo of both Jungkook and Taehyung. One look at him and you can tell who's son he is. He was five now, sitting with his eomma as he requested to join them today at their college.

And now he gets what his Chim uncle means when he says that his parents are more of child than he is. His eomma was buried in his books, while his appa was chasing his Rose aunt. It was chaos in all when suddenly Jenni decided to bless them with her presence, throwing her book as she settled down, frustrated with studies. But girl didn't saw where she threw her book.

"Jenni Kim! You can't do one thing right!!" 

Tae was as frustrated as her, if not then more when the book hit him, disturbing his peace. But when did I said Jenni was calm?

"And you have nothing left to do!"

"You ratass! Never ever would you let me live in peace!"

"Peace?! Where the fuck was your peace when you tattled on me to Mrs. Sana knowing that lady is a she devil! She made me prepare a whole damn presentation on disturbing element with me as an example!!"

Now the other gym duo, were silent, looking back and forth between the two future CEO's who seemed to be on edge always these days.

"Oh yeah? Then what bout me! You lost my pendrive which almost got me failed and the embarrassment!"

"That was mistake you dumbass with a stick shoved up your ass!"

"A mistake that could have caused me my grades!"

"Well it di-"

"SILENCE!"

It was Jungkook who shouted, pulling Tae back who was just about to get a hold of Jenni's neck. Rose pulled Jenni back too, knowing it won't end good if they both left unsupervised. Being close to their last sem, they were both high on their heels, ready to snap at anyone.