14💫

Today was the day they both were waiting desperately.

The twins eighteenth birthday.

Everyone was excited for it as today they might find their mates, all girls and boys from the university were called in the celebration. Many celebrities and guests were invited.

"Boys everything ready?" Mrs. Jeon asked the five boys who were arranging the meals and decorations when the two birthday boys were out for their own personal hangout that they did every year. No one knew where they went.

"The two? Are they back?" To this they shook their heads looking at the clock.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fu-fuck hyung, A-ah shit!" Tae said as Jungkook continued to do his work.

"Not my fault you asked for it! Now how the fuck will you walk?" Jungkook said massaging other's back with his rough hands.

"Ugh, I will take some painkillers!" Jungkook nodded sighing as he draped the hoodie over the other.

"Why the fuck you did that!" Jungkook said grumbling as the other winced while sitting.

"Not my fault! I thought that was a friendly bear!" Tae said pouting to which the other made him sit on his lap.

"Oh god dumb head, not all bears are like you!" Tae gasped at this hitting the back of Jungkook's head making the other wince.

"I am a bear??"

"Well, you didn't knew? Taebear?" Jungkook snickered taking the hits that were pretty much harmless as the other was still in pain.

"O shit! Fuck! Our mountain trip this time would land us in trouble!" He said looking at his watch as they both never brought phone here to spend their time completely with each other and nature.

"Why? are we that late?" Tae asked peeking but shrieked when Jungkook got up with Taehyung on top of him now holding him securely like a koala.

"I guess we will die on our eighteenth birthday." Jungkook muttered as they both kept walking. Jungkook walking with Tae in his arms.

As they planned they bought some painkillers for Tae who took them before going off to their venue, the place was not their home of course.

After getting dressed they quickly arrived to the venue only to be mobbed by flashes and screams.

Parents who were quickly alerted went out to see them. Only for Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim to bang their heads on wall and their husbands pulling them back.

"Why the fuck they can't wear a fucking normal fucked outfit, these fuckers!!!" Mrs. Jeon yelled looking at the two who were giving a smug smile, their birthday outfits were always rocking and shocking.

Last time they wore onsies to their birthday.

They both stood on the door giving sly smile to everyone who looked at them.