105💫

Tae could just stare at Jungkook who was playing with his swells like a stress ball, without pulling his gaze away from it, licking his lips whenever some milk droplets would spill out. Tae's face was flushed red, same with his chest making the scene look so erotic that it was challenging Jungkook's self control. 

After all he was just a hormonal teen.

"So soft and bubbly, I can't even take them as a whole in my palms, and these nubs, like cherry on top." A whine left Tae's lips hearing Jungkook's words as the boy kept kissing both the nipples with just lips, slowly settling in between his legs, parting them.

"Hyu-"

"Shh baby." A gasp left Tae's lips as he felt Jungkook latching onto his nub, circling his tongue around the areola making him push his chest more into his mouth who moaned around his nubs, giving a shooting sensation to Tae. Due to sensitivity and arousal Tae clenched his thighs but Jungkook forcefully parted them, circling them around his torso as he started moving back and forth, rubbing his hard cock poking through his sweat pants against Tae's, both moaning at the feel of each others hardness.

"Fuck!" Jungkook groaned as he rutted against Tae who was moaning under him, hands tangled in Jungkook's hair who kept going back and forth between both the nipples making them erected from all the sucking. Tae's body was cradling with Jungkook's every thrust making him curl his legs around his Alpha's waist, puling him closure.

"Ah Alpha! cl-close!" Tae whined as Jungkook fastened his rutting, his face buried in his mate's neck, kissing all over, wanting to taste every inch. 

Hearing Tae's broken words Jungkook suddenly stopped and hastily removed Tae's shorts till his thighs, freeing his leaking hard cock, close to release then pulled out his own from his sweatpants before he leaned back again, now rubbing their naked cocks against each other. Reaching close to release Jungkook pulled Tae's one hand down, putting it around his cock while he kept his own on Tae's stroking it roughly and quickly.

As they fucked each other's hands, their lips joined in a messy kiss, moaning in each other's mouth with every stroke, shivering whenever their tips would rub against each other. Soon, Tae felt a similar heat in his lower abdomen as he released with a loud moan, white ropes all over Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook was close to his release when Tae suddenly stopped making him look at other who had a 'sex face' with a dirty grin on his lips.

"Doll. Don't play with me."

"Shh! Quite master. I don't want you to cum in my hands." Jungkook's cock was twitching, desperately looking for a release which became hard at the words he heard from Taehyung.

"Cum in my mouth, wanna taste you. Let me suck you master, please!" A sexy growl left Jungkook's lips as he suddenly motioned Tae to get down on floor. Without any protest the sub obeyed his master as he kneeled on floor, right in front of Jungkook's cock, its angry red tip, leaking with cum.

"Take it in your pretty mouth doll. Suck my cock like it's your last desert, show me how much of a slut you are for me." 

A whimper left Tae's lips hearing those words as he crawled near and with one hand on Jungkook's thigh he held his mushroom head tip, rubbing it against his lips, spreading the precum all over him, teasing the other who eventually spread his legs more.

Jungkook threw his head back as he felt Tae sucking his tip softly before trailing his tongue from top to bottom, giving a little suck on his balls before he rose back to up. His eyes were filled with lust as he closed his thigh to lessen his desire to have something up in his hole. Eyes filled with tears, Tae bobbed on his cock, deep throating once a time as he continued to fondle with his balls.