12💫

Mrs. Jeon stumbled back at the growl with a terrified expression. She hurriedly left the room leaving the two alone not wanting to face the angry Alpha.

"You are mine, only mine. Mine, mine, mine!" Jungkook was murmuring again and again while holding Taehyung who was calming him down by continuously rubbing his chest and back.

"Yours only bun, calm down. No one is here, calm down bun." Taehyung murmured silently and after sometime he was finally calm. Jungkook leaned back slowly and claimed other's lips in slow kiss.

He slowly hovered over the other's naked body completely making him lay down on bed. Taehyung hooked Jungkook's t-shirt tugging it to remove it as he was the only one naked.

"Ah-ah-ah hun, this sight is more sexy. With you completely naked under me while I am completely clothed." Jungkook said smirking while teasingly tracing Taehyung's body with his bare hands intaking all the curves and dips.

Taehyung was getting impatient and needy so without any second thought he pulled the other by nape crashing their lips together in a messy kiss. Tongue lapping over one another, sucking and biting.

"Um-ah-uh.

Jungkook pressed his body more on other's making him moan lowly that was swallowed by Jungkook greedily.

"Gosh kitten your moans are so fucking sexy. Might just eat you out love." Jungkook groaned sexily on other's lips while his hand's were kneading the globes that were not even fitting in his palms.

"Before I fucking loss my control and pin you down while ramming wildly in you, lets get you dress up. Hmm." Jungkook said softly while caressing Taehyung's back to which the other just hugged him tightly hiding his face in Jungkook's neck whining.

"Oh my whiny baby." Chuckling Jungkook picked him up and dressed him on his own.

Soon both were ready to go. Jungkook held Taehyung by his waist and started walking down stairs. 

Parents who were downstairs gulped as they saw them. Mrs. Jeon was shifting uncomfortably in her place making Jungkook chuckle.

"Morning everyone." He greeted as both he and Taehyung sat on couch in front of parents.

"So, how is life going on? Its been long since we met isn't it." Jungkook asked as he kept his one leg over other one and hands on Taehyung's thigh rubbing it slowly.

"F-fine." Taehyung laughed softly as Mr. Kim stuttered while answering.

"Hmm, how many days are left?" Jungkook asked tilting his neck challenging the parents making them shiver.

"I-We are t-trying. I swe-"

"Shut your crap! Just so you know. The loss is yours." Saying this both of them left from there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So? Where to?" Jungkook asked as both him and Taehyung were out roaming near forest. 

"Hmm, old spot?" Taehyung asked and who was Jungkook to decline? So both turned in their wolf form and raced till they reached the place. It was a mountain top from where you can easily see the sunset or sunrise. It was a place for sight seeing.