20💫

"What? passing the parcel? What are you 11? We are no-we are playing, lemme bring the pillow." Taehyung's words changed as soon as Jungkook looked at him with a gaze saying 'repeat what you said'. He stood up but shrieked as a tight slap landed on his bottom. He turned towards Jungkook who was looking at his hand and Taehyung's butt knowing that the slap landed with a bit too much force and Jungkook's palm is no less than a stone.

He looked up at Tae who was looking at him with a red face.

"I-I am bringing the pillow." Saying he rushed away leaving Jungkook to deal with the intense gaze on him.

"Kook, it sounded painful." Jimin said with a death glare making the other gulp.

"H-Hyung I-I will t-take care of it." He stuttered trying to cope up with Jimin's death glare. The two who were new in this group looked amazed as in how the other feared Jimin.

Soon Tae came back with a small cushion and  a pout on his face wincing as he sat on floor.

Jungkook who looked at the other with concerning gaze stood up and brought a pillow and picked Tae up easily with his waist before making him sit on the pillow.

"Here, now it wont be painful. Well not that much." Tae blushed hiding his face with cushion making Jungkook chuckle. He softly pulled the pillow away making Tae shriek.

"Hyung! Its embarrassing~" Jungkook smiled widely before getting on knees and squishing Tae's both cheeks and leaned in to peck his nose making the other whine and hid his face in Jungkook's chest, who hugged the other pecking his head.

Others were looking at the scene with adoring smile and soft eyes. It was a sight to see the two brats like this, all lovey dovey and shy.

"Ohkay ohkay love birds now part away!" Jimin said pushing the other away and taking their respective seats.

"I will start since I brought the pillow!" They all agreed and Tae started passing the pillow with music 'Cheap thrills' in background.

The passing started as everyone tried their best to make sure the pillow doesn't remain with them for a long duration, But where's the fun in that? So Jungkook scooted a bit away from both side, and well Jungkook alone is not the brainy. Everyone did the same making it more difficult and soon the music stopped.

"I love che-huh." Jimin who was singing his heart out realised that music has been stopped. He looked around to see the pillow in Jin's hand glaring at Namjoon who gave a cheeky smile.

"So What's the task?" Jin asked punching the pillow once in a while.

 "Hmm, when was the last time you scolded or hit joon hyung?" Tae looked at Jungkook listening to his question and smiled blissfully knowing what his mate was doing.

"Just before coming here, you see that bump on his head? I hit him with a pan, why? Because he said I can't always wear pink. like he had the audacity to tell me which colour I should wear or not!! Stupid Alpha!" 

Both Yoongi and Hoseok were looking at Jin baffled then looked at Namjoon who surprisingly was pouting while rubbing his forehead.

"Ohk! Restart!" The game started again passing it with great enthusiasm to each other.

"Stop!" This time it stopped on Hoseok who was looking like a confused child. Jimin almost cooed loudly at his mates face.

"Hmm, Hoseok. Who is the top between you and Yoongi" Jin's question made the two blushing mess. 

"A-Ahm, we s-switch sometimes so..." others got what he meant so he let the poor boy go this time.

"Means I can top too?" Everyone blinked at Jimin who was looking at them with expecting eyes full of hope.

"I-you can top us?" Yoongi asked him seriously making Jimin scoff.

"So what I am an Omega? I have a body of an Alpha, wait no better than Alpha actually." Everyone looked at him then at both Tae and Kook who nodded confirming their questions.

"He is not lying. Mind you being an Omega he has a well built body, which is damn muscular that once he removed his shirt in a dance competition an Alpha couldn't resist himself and called him daddy infront of everyone. Well it was quite embarrassing as everyone knew his rank, but even they agree." Tae said nodding to his every word making Jimin a blushing mess remembering the event.

"H-How, from his get-up, he just looks so tiny-"

"You yourself is tiny yoonie." Hoseok said with a chuckle making Yoongi grumble and push the other away pouting.

"Aww the big bad Alpha is pouting~ Kawaii!" This made Yoongi blush more making Jimin laugh loudly.

The two mates were teasing Yoongi ignoring the eyes on them. On the other hand others were looking at them with relived smiles knowing they can get over the distance between each other very soon.

"Ohkay Ohkay lets get back to the game!" Jungkook announced and started the game, and as exciting it was, this time the cushion stopped at Tae who became alert looking at everyone's face.

"Chim, your smile is scaring me." Jimin just smiled more cheekily.

"Well, Mr. Taetae its time to confess your sins~"

"What sins? Jho-ahm nothing." Jungkook licked his dry lips chuckling nervously as Jimin glared at him again then giggled at Tae who was scared for his life.

"I swear I was-"

"Wait...Is it what I am thinking?? if yes I will kill you!!"

🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

what did tae tae do?

~~~~glimpse