73💫

It was midnight, but the knocking of utensils was clearly heard making every single residency of the house all awake still no one dared to step their foot inside the kitchen as they got a sniff of Jungkook's strong pheromones in the air showing he doesn't want any other scent near his mate. 

But they can always peek inside, and that's what they did. Inside they saw a heart melting scene making them a puddle.

Jungkook was in his sweatpants, half naked and his shirt seems to be wore by Tae who was swaying sideways to the song Jungkook was singing while preparing ramen. He was wearing an apron on his bare upper body, looking at Tae with smiling eyes as he continued to sing the song while the said male had his eyes closed, swaying side by side humming along with Jungkook.

"Know you love me, boy

So that I love you~"

They both ended harmonizing together looking at each other with so much intensity, love, adoration that it was making the other 5 boys feel as if they are invading their most intimate moment.

Eventually Jungkook turned the stove off and moved near Tae who in response pulled him closure to himself by his apron hugging him tightly, nuzzling his neck. Jungkook just wrapped his hands around the younger male and pressed his lips on his temple letting it linger there.

They both were basking in each other's scent, enjoying the warmth when Tae's stomach growled. Hearing this Jungkook parted away and sweetly kissed Tae's cheeks and went back to serve the ramen. Seems like even Jungkook got hungry as he brought another pair or chopsticks, joining Tae who was not even looking at him, too busy slurping the noodles.

"Umm. So good! Gosh hyung from now on you will make food for me!" Tae moaned; his eyes closed at the amazing taste of the meal. Jungkook chuckled nodding his head, quite proud that his mate loved his cooking.

"As you say pup." Jungkook said while getting up to clean Tae's chin with his thumb pad, wiping it away. Yawning he kept his chopsticks aside and pushed the bowl towards Tae completely as he was not in mood to eat anymore, he was too sleepy now to eat.

"Sleep hyung, I will carry you back to room." Tae said with mouth full of food making Jungkook smile looking at his pouty face.

"No need bub, instead I will take you if y-"

"Jeon I said something!"

"Yes sire you can carry me, even throw me around! Adios I am off to lala land!"

True to his words, Jungkook drifted off to sleep on the table itself and just as Tae said, he carried him back to the room with Lyssa's help.

The rest of the 5 were still standing there mouth agape as they saw Tae easily carrying Jungkook.

"He is pre-"

"Hobi, pregnant omegas are powerful, the pup in them is the source of power. Fetuses are extremely powerful in their early age so that's why the one carrying them also gets stronger. Moreover, come on guys! He is Kim Taehyung!! The Alphian Omega! How can you expect him to be weak!?" Namjoon exclaimed not getting why they are tensed about it. Jungkook very much knows what he is doing and doubting him on Taehyung's safety is like putting one's head in lion's mouth.

"Okay Okay, calm down Joonie we get it. le-*yawns* let's just sleep now." Joon looked at his mate and nodded taking him back to their room, same as Yoongi, Jimin and Hobi.

Everyone slept after the midnight live romantic drama ended.