34💫

Right now both were in their room cuddling. Well they were tired even though they just woke up but who says no to bed?

"Koo, will you stop hyperventilating?" Tae said annoyed making Jungkook frown.

"Dumb, its not me, its you!" Tae frowned and sat on top of Jungkook who held his waist on instinct making sure the he doesn't fall as they were basically on the side of the bed.

Tae kept his hand on Jungkook's chest to check his heartbeat but frowned when he felt other's heart beat calm. 

"Huh, you are calm. So am I." Jungkook quirked his eyebrow and lifted his one hand from his waist to Tae's chest but instead of keeping it above his heart he cupped it and grinned pervertly making Tae shrike and slap his hands away.

"I really think your pecs are getting big-" 

"Shut up shut up!!" Tae pouted covering his chest with both hands and glared at Jungkook who was laughing at his expression.

"Oh bub why are you hiding them now? I saw everything, touched everything, tasted too." He murmured voice going seductive.

"Really? Then why does your mouth waters at the name of your favorite dish? You have tasted it once right? Then why does it have the same effect huh? Or why do you feel the pain in your groin every time I kick you, you should not feel it since you felt it once and that's enough?" Jungkook shut his lips in a thin line at the comparison. 

"True though, you will always have the same effect on me, every time I feel the spark and excitement when I hug you like this, or look into those velvety honey eyes of yours." Tae blushed and hide his face in Jungkook's chest too shy to look up at him. 

"Aww since when our Tae Tae became a shy teenager?" They both turned towards the third vice to see Jimin at the door.

"Since our Jiminie became a cry baby." Tae said smiling making Jimin frown.

"Huh! Brat I am not a cry baby!" 

"Exactly! I am also not a shy teenager!" 

Jungkook sighed and left the room leaving the two alone to fight knowing they will follow him soon.

Going to their parents mansion they saw their moms sitting there with an invitation card making them halt. They silently turned on their heels but saw Jimin coming to them in full speed and before they could warn him he already entered the mansion dragging them with him.

"Oh boys! You three are at the correct timing!! See your dads are busy with work and we are also going somewhere so its better that you three attain this event. It's nothing just a little inauguration party of Lee's you can also take your friends if you want." Sighing they nodded as they don't have any other choice.

"When is it?" Jungkook asked lazily hanging over Taehyung's shoulder.

"Today in evening." This sentence followed three groans but moms were used to it.

"Ohk then right now we are going out. Will be back till evening." Jimin announced and the three of them went out.

By out they meant to shopping, again with a whining Jimin following them.

"This will look amazing on him!" Tae said bringing up a black suit but frowned when he got refused by Jimin.

"This one?" Jimin again sighed but this time nodded as the suit was literally dashing.

"But where the fuck is that bunny beast?" Jimin laughed loudly at the name knowing the ' beast' was added after his rut.

"Wait, I can clearly feel how annoyed he is right now! Gosh who has death wish?" Tae gasped and started searching for the other with Jimin beside him. 

Lurking through all rooms they found him staring intensely at a group of teens.

Frowning they went there but scoffed hearing their words.

"God damn! We told you Yerin not to bring your sis with you!"

"Seriously I still think why Kyon even call her beautiful like have you seen her? She has no traits of beauty!! Dark skin, green eyes and her hair gosh it's like a bird's nest!! Moreover she is a freaking husky dropping the evidence of her presence, I still think how the fuck she is not bald yet by the amount of hair fall." 

If Jungkook was annoyed, Tae was raging while Jimin was throwing his his fist in Jungkook's hold.

"I feel sorry for your parents." The girls turned their heads towards Tae as they heard him.

"And who are you to say tha-"

"Shut it!" The girl flinched at his tone sealing her lips shut.

" Do you all even know the definition of beauty? If you ask me, all if you present here are ugly. You mock her dark skinned, but still go to beach and sleep naked just to fucking tan your skin, her eyes? Oh come on just agree that you all ate jealous of her emerald green eyes. You all call her hair bird's nest? But still you go to the parlour and sit for hours and hours for those fucking curls!! Disgusting freaks!"

Jungkook went forward and pulled the huffing male back and rubbed his neck calming him.

He motioned Tae to get back with Jimin, but before he followed the other two he again turned back one last time.

"Don't call her your sister, you are degrading the bond."

Muttering he left from there leaving the awestruck and embarrassed girls behind with the lil girl looking at her sister with sad eyes.

Evening came sooner than expected and now the boys were getting ready for the event.

Lets see if it will be as peaceful as it seems.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

Gosh it's raining outside and I hate rain.

Bui bui

~~~~glimpse