55💫

"They said, they mean no harm and are here to protect us. Their spiritual energy is different from the dark energy outside." Yoongi murmured all things that were crossing through his mind.

Suddenly Jimin yelled loudly in pain taking everyone's attention as he collapsed on ground panting with his eyes snapped open.

"Barriers are being broken." Namjoon mumbled looking at Jimin who was now on Hobi's lap taking deep restless breaths.

The next one to be thrown back was Jin. He coughed as his throat went dry and vision darkened making him whimper. Namjoon scooted near him, brushing his hair back from his eyes, calming him.

"Shh. It will be alright after sometime." Namjoon couldn't help himself from consoling the withering male.

He now looked at Hobi who was trying his best to keep his hold on. Green veins started appearing on his body and face stretching his muscles, shrinking altogether making him worry for his friend.

"N-Namjoon, what sho-should I do? He is pleading to come in!" Yoongi said panicking after looking at everyone's condition. Namjoon looked around, and thought about Jin's words.

Its do or die.

"Can you bring him in?"

Yoongi nodded quickly standing up.

"Then be quick and, be safe please." Namjoon pleaded to which Yoongi passed a genuine smile with a small nod.

He closed his eyes and next second, he disappeared from there.

Diverting his attention from Yoongi, Joon looked at Hobi who fell back with a thud, losing all connections from the barrier. Remembering who next was Joon looked at Jungkook whose face was now twisting in pain.

"Just how strong can this evil be?" Namjoon murmured, eyes drooping close as he felt his own energy being sucked as every barrier gets broken.

A bone chilling scream was heard through out the hut snapping everyone's eyes open except Taehyung.

They all looked at Jungkook who was flattened on ground all still, Jimin ran towards him stumbling as his own body was way too weak but hissed as he felt him icy cold, too cold for anyone to touch.

"H-He is t-too cold. F-Freezing!"

"Lay him near the fire boy." Namjoon said and stood up, he took a large thick lotus leave from the table and used it to drag Jungkook by avoiding his touch.

They all were looking at Tae who was sitting quietly making them frown.

"I am back!" Everyone snapped their heads towards the voice to see Yoongi with another unknown man.

"Ohk, we have no time at all for introduction, just one info, I am Jiminie's hyung. The witches out there are breaking the barriers, it wont be long till they break the last one too! Lets go!" The man said but his eyes went wide looking at Taehyung.

"Oh god! wake him! break his stance or anything! Its the last barrier, they will be using all their energy to break it!" He panicked making them confuse as Taehyung was looking calm and collected.

Until Jimin noticed something.

"He is bleeding!!!" He gasped and went towards Tae to shook him but similar to Jungkook, his body was also on fire.

"We have to go!" The man said making Jimin panic, he looked at Jungkook who was also out of conscious.

"Someone has to grip that boy's hand, Yoongi, here will teleport us to back side of this hut where my other men are present to take us away." He explained and everyone looked at each other except Jimin who was placing Jungkook near Tae and looked at Jin.