86💫

They all were settled now in a circle looking at Jennifer who seemed a bit calmed down, wiping down her tears. No one spoke a word as they all stared at her. They never thought they will witness this scene, a bold woman like her crying so badly.

"L-lemme just wrap, wrap this up re-real quick. Gosh!" Jennifer uttered, hiccupping in mid as she took a deep breath to start speaking without crying. Her tears didn't seemed to be stopping any soon but her voice was not wavering anymore as she started speaking.

"After, you all were gone. Levi, she died. Orian, as I thought will go back to hell, he decided to stay saying there's no work for him there. I was a bit happy as I had someone to rely on, I-I admired him. It was about a month when he started responding to my actions, I would usually catch him staring at me. I was a loner most of my life so when I saw a ray of love, I slipped without any caution." 

There was no lie in that, they all knew she was a powerful witch and no one matched with her energy so she was always alone, no doubt she got lost at a small act of attention. She again took a deep breath as she started speaking again.

"One thing led to another and I was pregnant with his baby. I was happy, ecstatic to be honest. I was going to have a family, a baby of my own. Later we also came to know, it was not you all who were going to start the werewolves civilization on earth, that couple was supposed to be us. We were told that our first baby will have both of our powers while the babies after the first born will be either witch or werewolf. When our baby came into the world, I was so happy, everything was going fine until I noticed Orian's lack of interest in me and our babies, his all attention would be spend on our first born, and without my knowledge he turned the boy into something I never expected. He was a daddy's boy since birth but while growing up too he didn't cared enough to look at his mother or siblings. His world revolved around his father and that always hurt me so one day I confronted him, which eventually led to a big commotion. I never expected Orian to be on my side but I also didn't expected him to take his side and accuse me of being useless to him. That day was the last day I saw both of them, he left with my baby. My first born, I was devastated, I lost both my love and baby at the same time. I realized that all he cared about was him nd not me. I was just a carrier."

As she ended her side of story, there was a silence, pin drop silence when a growling was heard. 

"That's why you were so keen to harm my baby." 

Jungkook's voice grumbled out with bitterness in it. Other's tried to stop him but it was useless as he was already in front of Jennifer, his expression hardened as he stared at the witch.

"I-I swear I didn't knew it would harm the baby, I just knew it was harmful for werewolves." Jennifer stuttered, crawling back a bit as the accuse was thrown at her face. She knew what she was doing and it was wrong.

"I am talking about my baby, you fucking knew it would harm Tae still you did it!" It was then she realized he was talking about Tae and not the baby. She just held her head down due to shame as she heard a scoff. She couldn't raise her head up as she reminisced her actions in the past two months.

"Kook, calm down and sit back." Jimin said pulling Jungkook back who mistakenly landed on Taehyung's lap who yelped and glared at him with his big bambi eyes. The scene was not at all scary for him, he was used to that face since birth.

"We cleared this Koohoe, you will be the man and me, the twink in this relationship! Don't tell me you suddenly want a dick up your ass cause I will shove my 12 inch dildo in you if that's the case!" 

They all looked at Tae with surprised face but looking at his own tired eyes and swollen limbs, it was valid that his mood will be sour, on that an elephant on his lap was a cherry on top.

"You have a 12 inch dildo!? For what?" In between all these incidents they for a moment forgot how the two were. Not their fault, no one would believe if they saw Jungkook bickering with Tae as if he didn't kissed him like a hungry beast a moment ago.

"What do you think dildo is used for? Oh nothing I will just scratch my back with it!"

"Huh!? I can do that for you, you don't have to own that filthy thing!" Jungkook groaned as he pulled his mate on his lap hugging him from back, ignoring the wriggling and whining in his hold.

"Umm. Jenni noona, you can have the next apartment to rest, I am going to sleep." That were his last words before he snuggled closer in Jungkook's embrace, curling his hands around his waist hugging him tightly.

"Kook, get him to bed and I brought some compression socks, make him wear that." Jin ordered pointing at his bag where he kept those socks. As compression socks are good for swollen feet and leg.

Nodding Jungkook carried the sleeping male to bed and tucked him in comforter making sure his legs are not crossed. Reading pregnancy articles did helped him a lot in order to make sure Tae is comfortable and healthy.

As Jin said, he brought those socks and made Tae wear it while the male was sleeping. He had a habit to wear Jungkook's clothes as they had his scent so Jungkook made sure to scent almost all his clothes. Jungkook kept staring at his sleeping mate when his eyes landed on the prominent bump visible through the blanket.

"Just three months, and we will have our own little creation. Our own little creation!"

"OH MY GOD! I- I will be a father!!" Jungkook uttered the last line in a whisper as he patted his sleeping mate with one hand who almost woke up from his sudden shouting but eventually lulled to sleep.

He suddenly felt too excited and happy at the realization. When he saw Tae sleeping peacefully he toe-tipped out side the room and ran into Jimin's arm, jumping on him who was surprised but still caught him on time.

"What the fuc-"

"I will be father bitch! Oh god! Just three months and I will have our little creation that we made! Oh shit! Hyung can you believe it!" Jimin chuckled at his excitement and nodded as he balanced them both because if not then they both will end up on floor by the way Jungkook is bouncing in his arms.

"He looks like someone who just got to know he will be a father." Hobi commented chuckling at the happy male to which everyone agreed looking at Jungkook who was way too happy.

"Shit! Put me down, put me down! I was going to make porridge for my baby!" Jungkook suddenly remembered tapping Jimin's shoulder who nodded and dropped him down and saw him running towards the kitchen, almost banging his head on the sliding door.

"Three months."

🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

I was dancing with my whole might when suddenly periods thought to drop by, like bitch let me finish my concert first!

AND! A quick reminder to everyone. Pls don't curse or threaten my any character, it hurts! Like you can talk to them or appreciate but don't curse at them....they are like that for a reason it's not their fault!

~~~~glimpse