40💫

"Jin? Joon? Boys come inside." They both bowed to everyone sitting there as their eyes searched for a certain someone.

"Aunt, where are the three?" Mrs. Jeon pointed upstairs at Jin's questions and the two without any delay went upstairs.

Standing infront of the door they knocked and within a second Jimin opened the door welcoming them inside.

"Congrats taetae!!!!" 

They all were staring at the two, when he said he will be there in a minute they never thought it will be this quick. But realizing they live at the next block it was possible.

"Thanks hyungie!" Tae said taking the box of chocolate from his hand that got snatched by Jungkook.

"What? He can't eat it all alone!"

"Bitch I can! Its for me!"

"So what? You will share with me!"

"What why? I m pregnant not you!"

"Doll, its not written anywhere that only pregnant ones can have chocolate!"

While their commotion, the other three were rethinking if these two are the going to be parents.

"You two will share!" Jimin declared and none of the two dared to open their mouth again.

"Jimin, you will get wrinkles and white hair before any of us." Jin commented but Jimin gave no reaction of offending.

"You see this face? People call it baby face. Care for yourself hyung." Jimin sassed making Jin grumble but decided to not retort this time.

"Oh goodness! I forgot to ask! Tae, will you model for Celine fashion show? pretty please!" They all looked at Namjoon with shocked expression. He is basically asking Tae to model at his company well his dad's company.

"U-Uh hyung, I have no problem but, why me?" Now everyone looked at Tae.

"Why you? Tae, he has all reasons to ask you! You are literally a shitting piece of an art! Heck! you are a living art!" Jimin exclaimed making all hand moments to explain Tae who somehow found Jungkook's finger and now he was sucking on it. It was a weird habit he got recently.

"Umm fine, but, what will I get?" He asked looking at Joon narrowly.

"Ofcourse you will be payed dum-" 

"That payment is business hyung. You should give me something, You know to convince me?" Namjoon looked at Tae with done face while other's were snickering.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Call Jae-yun back from US." 

After he said these words, everyone was tense. 

Jae-yun was Namjin's,  seven year old son who was living in US from last two years. He was living with their family as both of their parents didn't took their early pregnancy well and concluded that the child will be hindrance in their work so they asked them to leave the child under their care.

"B-but" 

"Jin hyung, he is fucking seven years old! he is growing up now." Tae spat harshly not liking how they both couldn't get their child with them. They are 26 year old and independent males.

"Tae is right jinie, we will talk to our parents, I miss yun-ah." Joon said patting Jin's back comforting him.

"That's all I want, I am ready to be a dashing model for the show!" Everyone chuckled at his act of being sassy but hitting Jungkook in process.