78💫

They were walking for the past 15 minutes and still clueless about their destination. They asked Chanyeol about the path to which he said he knows it perfectly and refused to say anything else. Having no choice but to follow him they all kept walking behind him until they reached to a point where the view became clear with no fog or plants. It was a barren area with no traces of life around. In mid of the large area there were 7 tombstones placed in a line, all clean and crystal clear to read out whatever is written on it.

The owners of the tombs were in daze, they never really expected to see their grave while being alive in complete blood and flesh. It's really amusing how our life can change in a blink, you never know what the future holds for you. A month before they were normal beings with some abnormal specialties and now, see where the fate brought them, in front of their own graves. 

"Okay, i-its weird, I know there's nothing to be weird, but I-I feel-" Tae stuttered looking at the graves, it was giving him some sort of discomfort which he couldn't decipher as what was the reason. Others got worried at his condition and tried to calm him, but he just shrinks back in Jungkook's arm who held him tightly just in case he suddenly feels like running away. 

"Hey, It's fine. I am here hmm, keep counting my moles and it will be fine." Jungkook whispered making others look at him, weirded out but he just turned Taehyung around who started doing as instructed and soon he was distracted by Jungkook's face.

"That's how Tae always slept after watching a horror movie at night." Jimin whispered, voice low enough to not to be heard by the busy male.

It might be weird for others but when you love someone, just staring at them seems like the most interesting thing to do. Just how Jin is staring at Namjoon who is avoiding the gaze and looking at Chanyeol who is doing the same by avoiding his mate's gaze.

"Don't you dare you two." Hobi warned his mates beforehand who just pouted and clings onto him like a koala.

"Okay okay, it's going to be night soon, you can make all the love you have at night, forest is not the best place for that. Let's go." Baekhyun shouted bringing everyone out of their trance and look forward, everyone except Tae who just scoffed and went back to sucking Jungkook's fingers while hiding in his jacket.

They all moved forward, now standing near the tomb stone. Tae's legs were shaking badly, he was never good with ghosts and haunting things, even after getting his past memory back, his present self was still there.

"Want me to carry you? Wait, come here." Jungkook whispered to him-self and swooped Tae off his feet again and this time Tae just kept silent and looked at others while snuggling in his mate's chest.

"Okay, now I want everyone to touch their own, I repeat their own tomb stone and recall their element in their mind, try to call it out. Be careful, do not touch someone's else tomb as it will free their element, then it will be hard for us." Baek warned everyone before-hand, engraving each word in their mind to which they nodded gulping, hoping to do no mistakes.

They all moved towards what seems like their own tomb, except Jungkook was moving towards Tae's with the boy in his arms, he dropped him in front of the tomb, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Alright, it's alright. It's your own element. Your own fire, pup. Remember how you showed me your element for the first time? It's the same, now you will show me again, right? I want to see my lil pocket-sized fire bender." Jungkook whispered low so that no one can hear but Tae. He pecked his ears one last time before moving towards his own tomb, leaving Tae alone with his element.

"Everyone, close your eyes after putting your palms on the tomb and think of your element."

They all did as Baek instructed and after a few seconds of dead silence they heard a loud shrill making all of them open their eyes to see Jin on the ground rubbing his bottom with a sheepishly smiling Tae standing in front of him.