65💫

"Not again! I just suffered from a traumatic experience!" Jin exaggerated throwing his hands in air while others were attentive to whatever Orian was going to speak.

"Shut it." Orian snapped rudely making Jin silent, his joking aura long gone.

"Please mind your tongue from next time onwards. We wont tolerate your attitude just because you were send by the devil himself." Yoongi muttered through his grinding teeth as others were also pissed at his words.

Orian just rolled his eyes and started speaking ignoring Yoongi's words.

"As I said, some of you can pregnant. Those who's wolves are Omega in rank. They can get pregnant. There are three ranks, Omega, Alpha, Beta. Alpha is on the top hierarchy because of rank in terms of dominance but in you seven these ranks don't really matter. These ranks are made for the werewolves that will be born after you."  They were gaping at his words trying to digest the fact that some of them can get pregnant.

"What are our ranks?" Namjoon asked as they were never told about ranking in them.

"That, that I am not aware. Only the Devil himself knows that and your wolves. No one else does." His face twisted as the words left his lips.

"You are not that close to our wolves are you?" Jimin asked tilting his head staring into Orian's eyes.

"I am! I am their trai-"

"Care taker. You are their nanny not trainer. We all know you can't train them." Hobi said cutting his words in mid as he came forward towards Orian. Currently Orian was surrounded by the seven Avatars who were not so pleased by his existence.

No one was speaking just glaring through eyes, one can cut the tension in the room through knives.

But soon the tension was cleared as Chan entered the room with Jenni whose eyes subconsciously fell on Orian who didn't even thought to give them their attention.

"Oh, Orian, I wanted to ask, if you are a wolf too?" Chan asked as he thought about it.

"Yeah. An alpha."

"Ohk, so boys, the god of underworld himself told me your ranks, if you wan-"

"Yes hyung please!" Jimin shrieked in mid making everyone startle and laugh at his eager self.

"O-Oh. calm down minie, So, in you all, Jimin, Tae, Jin are Omega and the rest are Alpha." Everyone made a knowing sound at his words.

"Are you all not hungry?" Jin asked suddenly pouting while rubbing his belly as others were also hungry. They all looked at Chan who had a smile on his face looking at them. He motioned them to follow him to which no one made a move.

"Fine brats, food is coming here." Chan chuckled going down to order some food. Orian and Jenni were stealing glances at each other oblivious to the seven boys who were looking at them with done face.

"You both can suck each others face if you want, we don't mind." Jin said lazily flopping on the couch while others snickered at his words. Jenni and Orian parted away a bit, much to Jenni's bad luck Orian didn't spared her any other glances.

They greedily gulped the food down moaning at the taste as everyone else left them to have food peacefully.

It was time to sleep, this day was very tiring for them. So now the only thing everyone wanted was to be asleep.

Jimin, Tae and Jungkook were on their bed, Jungkook in mid as both Tae and Jimin liked to cuddle.

"Good night boys." Jimin mumbled softly caressing their hairs to which they both replied with a 'good night hyung'.