69💫

Out side the room, the rest three were playing stone, paper, scissors. 

"Hey kids! Joonie you suck at this game." Jin commented making Namjoon pout as he was always the one getting punished in the two youngsters too.

"Hyung! Joon hyung was always the one losing!" Tae said jumping happily making Jin smile at his cuteness, he was going to smooch his cheeks when he remembered his hands were dirty.

"Go on kids, make him cry, I will go and freshen up till then." They both nodded and looked at Namjoon who didn't even think twice before running away to save his life from the devils.

"Hmph! He ran away! Hyung piggy back?" Tae asked with a pout on his lips making Jungkook melt in a puddle and nod his head before lowering down to Tae's level. He got up securing his hands under Tae's inner thigh, making sure the other is comfortable and not falling.

"To where my highness?" 

"To my chamber peasant!" Jungkook laughed at Tae's attempt of voicing out in a high pitch but ended up coughing.

"As you say my highness."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There days passed with learning new fighting strategies, swords, sharpening their moves, developing crushes, being in love. They became so indulged in their daily life, filled with happiness that three years passed like three months. In all these years, there was no such event that made them think of Leviathan's arrival.

Until today.

Today was Taehyung's eighteenth birthday. Everyone was excited, even tho a certain bunny faced human was too much excited. He was waiting for this day since he turned eighteen, on his birthday he realised he loved the boy to death. So today, he was planning on laying his heart out in front of him to let him decided, he wants to step on it or treasure it with his life.

Right now he was skipping to their room but bumped into Hobi who chuckled at the jumping bunny, knowing the exact reason, in these years, his love was obvious to everyone, even the boy with whom he was in love with. The way love dripped from his stares was too much to ignore.

He would leave someone to die just on his pup's one call. Just how he left Orian in mid of mud lake shouting when he heard Tae call for him.

"Hey lover boy, hold your horses. Don't want to present your self with a broken nose right?" Hobi teased making Jungkook blush and sprint off before Hobi could even say anything else.

Jungkook was 21 this year, his body getting bigger and buffer with his age, muscles more defined. He was known as the foodie of the group as food was his second love, first of course Taehyung. 

Finally he reached the room to see Jimin chasing Tae who was running everywhere with his thigh long hairs. Yeah, he refused to cut it, others also had pretty long but his was longest reaching his mid thigh and Jungkook loved them. They looked so beautiful, vibrant red and silky straight.

All the females were pretty much jealous of his hair.

"Tae come back here! I need to get you ready! Lemme do your hair bub!!" Jimin requesting still huffing and puffing as he was running since forever. It was amusing to see the air bender gasping for air.