24💫

As soon as the whistle blew the crowd broke into cheering as the host announced Jungkook the winner.

He left the ground going towards his friends and got tackled by Tae who hugged him tightly with Jimin smacking his head every once a while.

"Who the fuck told you to be careless!!" Jungkook chuckled and peeled Tae off him but still holding him close by waist while other hand was blocking Jimin's attack.

"Gosh! It will heal within few minute, see the blood flowing already stopped!" Jimin huffed and wiped the blood with a wet cloth.

Namjoon who saw the jealousy roaring up in the two Alpha mates held them back before they will jump in between.

"Oh god! mumma!!" Jungkook whined as Jimin made the other wear a pink sweater.

"Shut up!" Tae snickered at Jungkook's condition. They both called him mumma in these situations where as the other had already declared him self as mumma duck and them as his ducklings.

"You two already got yourself two sons. Be happy!" Jin mocked the two Alphas while standing beside Namjoon.

"Yeah, sons who are ready to shred us any moment." Hoseok said scoffing making the two teachers laugh.

"Ohk Ohk be ready, Tae you are next." Tae nodded and calmed himself as Jimin suggested.

The fight was getting more and more fierce. Tae took a deep breath and entered the arena.

His opponent was an Alpha, double of his age and experience so Tae knew its going to be a tough competition without his wolf.

Strangely, unlike all prior participants, Dongsoo started moving in circles around Tae making Tae do the same not letting his gaze vary from his opponent knowing one slip and he will give another an upper hand.

Everyone was waiting for anyone of them to attack but none of them were ready to give the first move, eventually dongsoo got fed up of this revolving game and gave in marching forward towards Tae who was ready to defence but Dongsoo took the other by surprise and got a grip on his left leg picking him up but before he could throw the other on ground Taehyung wound up his legs around Dongsoo's neck gripping it tightly and flipped them throwing the other on ground.

"That was a bold move kid, I am impressed." Dongsoo chuckled wincing as he stoop up taking his position back. Tae stayed on his stance with a blank face giving no emotion where as inside he was busy trying to calm Lyssa who was fighting to take over.

Dongsoo again moved forward taking Tae in his grip trying to block his hands but winced as Tae elbowed his guts and tripped him over by his left leg taking him in headlock tightening it once in a while whenever Lyssa fought to take over. He threw Dongsoo on the ground growling loudly as Lyssa almost took over.

Dongsoo finally turned into his wolf form which was a dark black wolf, with sharp paws he padded on the ground running towards Taehyung who got a hold of his neck flipping him over landing on back. The wolf started attacking with his paw making Tae back off and dodge every attack. This gave the wolf time to recover and as soon as he did he marched towards Tae jumping over to land over him only to get get kicked back landing inches away from the red line.

He growled loudly with his increasing wrath he again ran towards Taehyung, his paws hitting ground with utmost strength that many could feel the movement. He jumped over him baring his sharp canine making everyone's breath hitched. As if the world stopped, one moment Dongsoo was above Tae baring his canines attacking Tae's limbs and next moment he was outside the red line as the other got a hold of his jaws forcing them open before throwing him with his all strength.

Loud cheering was heard as the audience went crazy witnessing such fight.

When Tae went back he was tackled by Jimin who hugged him tightly.

"I was so scared you dumb!!!" Tae chuckled calming the other, he stroked Jimin's back letting the other get assured that he was fine.

Soon Jimin got away finally calmed down. Jungkook who was staring at the other came towards him and pulled the other close to himself and made him settled on his lap.

"I will kill that old hag if I ever met him again." He murmured in Tae's ears making the other chuckle. Tae hugged Jungkook back as the other was basically latched on him, sniffing and kissing his neck.

Neck was Jungkook's favorite spot. He would sniff it, lick it, suck it, all over it, and Tae loves it.

"You know, I thought you two will make out first but, You two are more in marking territory. Well mostly kook." Jimin commented but the two as usual ignored him.

Now it was time for second round where participants will choose their partners.

It was the first round and the opponent was standing in front of other's to choose the participant. And to everyone's surprise he called out Jimin.

"I accept the challenge"

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Surprise~~~

~~~glimpse