99💫

The mass killing surely played it's role cause just after 3 hours, the alert was declared that no one should be out of their homes due to the danger lurking outside and it was a strict warning. 

Everyone knew who was outside, searching for the reason behind the mass killing as it was clearly not done by the government. Just how Celaeno said, the master behind this whole breakout came out of his hiding to look for the reason or we can say to again build up his fear in public after dealing with the damage caused to his army. Jennifer, who was still in capture quickly identified the familiar scent from outside.

"He is out." 

They all turned towards her as she muttered those words, eyes fixed outside of the window. The parents were aware of what's happening but none spoke a word as they knew it will get them nothing. Being silent at the moment was best. They saw how all 7 worked together, they didn't need any assistance or advice. 

"Joon hyu-"

Jimin stopped in mid as a knock was heard on their door. They all stood up, looking at each other, guessing who the intruder can be, when they heard a voice.

"It's me. Open the door, it's urgent!" They all recognized the voice but were a little doubtful if they should take the risk or not. The knock continued and they decided to open the door while being careful to face any problem. Jimin and Jin backed up against the door as Namjoon took the cue to open the door after keeping the parents out of the sight or reach from any danger from the person on the other side.

"I am opening." Namjoon warned as he took a deep breath and opened the door, ready to form a shield if anything goes wrong.

"Oh! Namjoon-ah! Good! You all are here that means!" Elder exclaimed with a relief as he walked inside with Kumashi trailing behind, giving a slight bow to Namjoon.

Kumashi was 27, heighted, but a few centimeters smaller than Namjoon even though his body was well build. His grey eyes always shone in contrast with his dark skin, just like the sprinkle of freckles on his nose and cheeks adding to his beauty. He had raven jet black hairs that were insanely thick and tied up in a pony, always. Of all things, he had a pretty smile, the type that attracts children and babies.

Just how our Jimin was attracted.

When they all heard Elder, they lowered their stance a bit, judging his words and actions. Elder seemed relieved to find them all in one place which meant he was here for a reason.

"You are here, for what?" Dropping all honorifics, respect, patience, Jimin asked him directly. His mind was a mess nd he was not up for whatever Elder was planning. 

"I-I, listen calm down son, Le-"

"I asked you, why are you here. Don't fuck with me or I won't be responsible for any of my actions." Elder coward in fear hearing Jimin's growl and threat but still gathered up his all courage to speak.

"H-He is outside. I-it's the best time to finish him before he gets what he wants. He is greedy for power. There are chances he, he will try to take away the baby as, it's possible that being born from the two powerf-" 

"He already did. You are late." Jin spoke up, silencing the Elder's words as he kept his gaze outside, looking for any danger around them. After hearing what Jin said, Elder couldn't keep his balance and fell on the couch stumbling. He was sweating with fear, his eyes wide as if he is scared of something.

"H-how? How come he knew!?" No one bothered to answer his question as they all were getting to know about Orian's location through Yoongi who had his eyes closed, using his remote viewing ability to look through the walls and streets.