104💫

Their semesters were nearing and they were buried in books all day, with Woo chattering in a crib in the same room as them so they won't be noisy and actually study. 

Though they were sleeping with books on their faces, it doesn't matter. They are buried in books one way or another.

It was serene silence in the room, it was evening and dark outside. With no lights switched on in the room, only the sound of their snores were audible, with a single ray from the street light outside their house.

It was all silent when Woo woke up with a cry, waking up Jimin with him as the other two were too exhausted to even stir. Studying in day and staying up late at night with Woo's unbalanced sleep scheduled, they both had dark circles under their eyes and pretty much snarky on everyone except Jimin as he always does what he can to help them.

"My little prince is awake? Want something to fill up this tummy?" He cooed as he shushed and cradled the baby, quietly taking him out of the room to feed as Tae always had some bottles of milk stored in kitchen in case he had to go out. It was a good idea as in this way Woo didn't have to be deprived of his mother's milk.

When he went downstairs he saw a whole lot of people. Their whole family, with his mates and Namjin couple chatting which really made him think if there's something today.

Woo's cry got everyone's attention towards him, a silence falling over the previous noise as they stared at him climbing downstairs which made him feel like he was a renown queen, walking down with their first heir to be born after many decades.

"What?" He barked out then sighed, pitter patting his way to the kitchen not waiting for the reply, Woo kept crying nd he just wanted to stuff his milk bottle in his mouth cause baby's cry sounds sweet to ears only when the baby is born. Sighing he picked out a bottle and placed it near Woo's lips who latched onto it desperately making him laugh. 

He was rummaging through the shelves, searching something to it for himself when he suddenly felt something bumping into him from back. A small kid to be exact.

"Who is i-" His voice got stuck as he looked at the doe eyes looking up at him with curiosity, sucking on a candy. It didn't took a second glance for Jimin to recognize who this boy was. He had seen his face more in pictures than in real life.

"Jae-yun." The said boy's eyes widened and he ran back to what Jimin assumed, his parents. To say Jimin was over the moon! He had seen his hyung crying sometimes to get a glimpse of his son. They had to travel so long to meet their son, only to come back alone as their parents didn't allowed them. But now seeing him back, he hopes he is back forever cause Jimin can't see a couple crying for their baby anymore.

"Tae would be so happy!"

Back in room, Jungkook was snuggling in Tae's chest, both on their bed with books scattered around. Jungkook always loved Tae's calming scent. And right now when he was lactating, it was extra sweet and comforting which made him melt in his presence, wanting nothing but hide himself in other.

There were times when at night none of the two could sleep leading to a sour morning which eventually soured Tae's scent. Jungkook hated such mornings, with a grumpy Tae, getting annoyed at every thing, living or not, so he would try his best to get Woo to sleep or quite him down but at last it always left both of them awake, with the little baby giggling in mid. Though they were having a hard time with parenting, they were living the moment as Jungkook never once forgot to record their stressful moment for future.