74💫

Everyone was alarmed at the appearance of the Trueblood, and no one had the guts to go near him or calm him, those who had didn't want to calm him down.

No one had the time to even move when an ice spiked emerging from Junkook's palm, halting right in front of Jenni's left eyeball. Everyone had their breath hitched, looking at the scene, just a touch and the pointed spike would stab Jenni's eyes.

"Take it as a warning, If I ever found your scent or any other problem caused by you near my family, I will show you how hell feels to a mortal."

It was Celaeno. His eyes bloody red, the blue ring fading away but the suffocating strong scent was still lingering around. Hyungs had no problem as they were pretty much familiar with the smell, and they got it was for Taehyung's comfort too. But Jennifer was not, she was a witch, it was like a toxic slow poison to her. 

Coughing she nodded and controlled her scent, crouching down on the floor, ignoring Jimin who gave her a wave, mocking her clearly for her deeds.

Without any other words he disappeared back into their room, the rest of the boys also started getting back to their room leaving Jin alone with Jenni.

Jenni looked up at Jin who had a blank face, and a similar glint in his eyes that she saw somewhere in past.

"Jenni noona, just saying you know, think before you do something that will make your next 9 lives full of regret." 

Jennie shuddered as she saw Jin going back to his room, threatening her for life. She doesn't want to even think what he meant by that. Jin is the calmest among all the boys, he thinks with calm mind and doesn't take actions on impulse. But that's what it seems, in real the calm ones are the one you should fear. Jin is the actual sadist among all of them, he is not insane but not completely sane too. Just don't fall on his bad side and you are safest of all.

As Jungkook came back in room he saw Tae still sleeping. Sighing he dropped the robe he was wearing and climbed on bed, snuggling closure to Tae who fluttered his eyes open and without thinking he pulled Jungkook close to himself making him fall on top of him, joining their lips in a desperate kiss. Jungkook was shocked but smiling in kiss he supported himself on his both arms, hovering above Tae kissing him as he moved his lips in furious manner leaning back only to join them again, sucking his corner of lips, licking it wet. Lewd smooching sounds were created but it only made the atmosphere hotter and steamier.

Taehyung roamed his hands on Jungkook's bare chest, feeling the hard muscles under his palms, moaning at the feel. Leaving Tae's lips, Jungkook messily dragged his lips to his cheeks wetting it with open mouth kisses as he nuzzled his face.

"Uhh!" A whimper left Tae's lips as he squirmed under Jungkook, kicking the blanket off leaving them bare to the cold air in the room. The air didn't even affect Jungkook who was busy marking Tae, his head buried in his neck sucking, enjoying the taste of his pregnant mate. 

Jungkook felt Tae fiddling with his sweatpants, so he dropped all his weight on his left hand and used his right hand to pull Tae's hand away from his sweatpants, pinning it beside his head. This small act of manhandling was enough to make Tae arouse completely, releasing a strong sweet scent. Jungkook was kissing all over his collarbones when the seductive sweet scent hit his nose, a smirk decorated his lips as he snaked his hands down to Tae's thighs groping them before sliding it to his crotch. He patted the dripping wet area on shorts earning a wet squelching sound. 

"So wet for me. Pup, you want something up your needy hole? What do you want my slut? Say it and master will give it you gladly. Say it pup." Jungkook's husked, intentionally dropping his voice octaves lower, hands groping Tae's ass cheeks from above the shorts.

"You. Want your girthy bulge inside me. Put it in now. A-ah!" Tae moaned as he felt Jungkook gripping his ass cheeks harder, squeezing them. 

Jungkook leaned back and immediately got rid of his pants, getting butt naked he climbed back on bed with his bulge looking painfully hard, veins visible with its angry red tip standing all proud for Tae to sit on.

As Tae saw Jungkook climbing he himself sat and crawled near Jungkook, wrapping his fingers around Jungkook's shaft, moaning at the hardness.

"It's so hard, oh!" Tae whimpered as he felt a spank on his ass cheek.

"Go on slut, my slut will please me, won't he?" Jungkook murmured getting a hold of Tae's jaw making him look in his eyes. The teary eyes shining in the dim purple light was driving Jungkook insane.

"Yes sir." Tae whispered as he bends down, raising his hips, forming a curve as he slowly intakes the bulge in his mouth, hollowing as he sucks on it like he is deprived since forever. He licks the slit making Jungkook hum and close his eyes, palm caressing Tae's naked skin under his tee. Wanting more of the soft skin Jungkook pulled the tee over Tae's head, revealing the small swelled up brown nubs. He snaked his hands to Tae's chest rubbing the nubs making it hard for Tae to be on his fours, moaning continuously on Jungkook's dick Tae bobbed his head up and down making him moan in pleasure. 

Tae shuddered as he felt Jungkook's hand snaking down to his bottom, sliding his shorts to his thighs and squeezing the globes. He was sucking when suddenly he choked and backed away edging Jungkook on his release. Releasing low whimpers, he arched his back down as Jungkook continued to finger fuck his wet hole with his ring finger and daddy finger.

"Uh-uh kitten, open up." Jungkook muttered slapping his bulge on Tae's lips who immediately opened up in taking him again and started sucking him while moaning at the sensation he was feeling from the back.

Suddenly Tae released a loud moan making Jungkook smirk knowing he hit the right spot. He pulled the boy closer, taking his asset out of his mouth and made him straddle his thigh as he started hitting the same place harder.

"Hit me harde-ah! Ah!" Tae whimpered clutching Jungkook's biceps as he was close to release, but Jungkook had another plan. He pulled the boy right on top of his dick, removing the shorts and tee making him complete naked in front of him, he joined their lips in a deep, dirty kiss and sneakily raised Tae up, sinking him down on his dick. Tae parted away at the sudden sensation and threw his head back moaning loudly.

"I-Its so big that it hurts. But I want more." Tae slurred as he tried to move his hip, but Jungkook held him down before he started snapping his hips up, fucking Tae into oblivion. Bouncing with every thrust Tae kept his all weight on Jungkook's shoulder who held his waist, pressing his lips to his temple, still fucking in his tight hole. 

In the room with dim purple light, you could only hear the moaning, growling and skin slapping for the next half an hour.

"A-Ah ye-yes, give me please! Breed me, Alpha! Give me your seeds! Make me your cumslut!" Tae cried as he felt the familiar knot in his ass while Jungkook continued to fuck him, still on his thighs, bouncing up and down.

"Want my seeds slut? Want my cum in you? Gonna breed you my pup, I will release inside your heat." Jungkook whispered in Tae's ears pecking the earlobe. Swear beads travelling down to his jaw from forehead making his appearance look a lot hotter than ever. With a low growl he released inside Tae, and hovered over him making him lie on the bed, still burring deep inside his heat Jungkook just snuggled closure to him.

"Sleep pup, we will clean up after waking up."

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

It's day time...not even night.

~~~~glimpse