95💫

After Jungkook's decision, they all were at the door step, bags packed, luggage ready, all set to leave for home.

"Wait, baekhyun and Chan-"

"They are coming with us, but would change the route to their home." Jimin answered Jin's question as they previously planned that both of them will stay with them for few days but then refused as it will arise a lot of questions. You don't befriend two gorgeous adults suddenly and bring them home.

They all were happy to go back to their previous life style though a bit scared as they came to know about the havoc created in Seoul. Their parents warned them about it and asked to be careful while coming back as many of those creatures roam around in the city, looking for their prey.

"Lets get going." Yoongi muttered as he settled everyone's bags and luggage in cars while others made sure nothing is being left. Yeon-Woo was in Tae's arms who was already in Jungkook's car.

"We are all set to go?" Jungkook asked one last time to which everyone agreed as they settled in their cars, this time Jungkook guiding and others following behind.

Their trip was over and it was time to face the reality from which they ran away once. 

They were an hour away from Seoul, and every thing was fine so far. Even though they were being careful as their parents did warned them about the creature lurking in the dark, they were enjoying the journey with their partners. The young parents, having their first travel with their baby. It was not much problem for them as Woo was slept most of time, waking up only when hungry.

They were in mid of the highway, sun setting down, almost dark. The vibe was a bit, dull as it was dark but not actually dark, a bit depressing dull shade of colours decorating the sky. Jungkook was driving silently as Tae was reading something on his phone, it was a comfortable silence as they passed through the eerie place without any disturbance and stoppage. Stopping at such remote places is never the best option knowing something can always attack you and you will have no where to go, no help near by.

"Koo." Tae called keeping his phone aside, a frown morphed over his face as he read something from a site as he was going through headlines nd daily news. His concerned voice caught Jungkook's attention who looked at him for a second before turning back towards the road.

"Yea? Everything fine?" In response Tae sighed again thinking something as if contemplating if he should say it or not. Jungkook of course notices this and places his left palm on Tae's thighs, gripping it a bit to get his attention which he does. 

"Tae, say it. Or you might regret later when it will be too late and your words won't be useful anymore." Tae knew Jungkook was right. This was a rule he made him follow always and Tae did. For this Jungkook even showed examples of many people who thought to keep it to themselves thinking it's not the time or it's not necessary which later landed them in worse situation. So, not from experience but he learned it by 'I have seen how this ends and I don't wanna experience it.'. 

"We, never really asked where Orian is." This got Jungkook confused like why would they want to know about Orian? As far as he remembers, they all hate that man.

"Who cares, he ran away, maybe dead."

"But! He had a baby-"

"A grown boy, Tae. The boy who was a blind follower of his father that he didn't once looked at his mother. He ran away with a boy, they must be living or dead, its been ages."