45💫

Next morning, as planned they all were ready to go. First stop was Jin's and Namjoon's house.

"Guys quick!" Hobi shouted getting impatient. In all these days, spending together, they came to know that hobi is literal ball of sunshine, full of energy. So watching him shouting while jumping on Jimin's lap is nothing.

"Ah! Calm your tits sun man!" Namjoon grumbled throwing the bag in the car. They decided to have three cars, which were occupied by the each couple.

Tae and Jungkook had Tae's car as Jungkook crashed his with Mr. Kim's. Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi had Hobi's car, where as Namjoon and Jin had Jin's car. 

Namjoon doesn't have license to drive.

"Everyone ready to go?" Tae asked shouting as his car was at the starting with others behind him. No one knows the address except Jungkook, so he was guiding.

"ALL SET CAPTAIN!" Loud cheer was followed after the roaring engines.

Snickering voice could be heard from behind as they all drove away from the city.

Away from all the chaos, evil eyes, the True blood Alpha is set to spend his mate's pregnancy in a calm and joyful way.

Unknown to the upcoming storm in their direction that has the power to flip their present they are living in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It has been 4 hours since they are driving.

The couples were clearly enjoying the time together with the cold weather outside. It was not at all hot, the winds blowing were cold, not too cold to make them shiver nd the sun was no where to be seen.

"Ahh koo!" Tae whimpered making Jungkook flinch, he quickly glanced at Tae and almost cursed at Namjoon. Quickly parking the car at a side as it was forest area, he carefully took Tae's hands in his own to remove that crab spider that was latched on Tae's wrist's soft skin clutching tightly.

Don't know why Tae opened the jar of the crabs at first place, their luggage had no specific car, they had it mixed and placed it altogether not minding whose luggage is in whose car. That's why Namjoon's pet crab, fluffy as Joon named him was in their car, currently latched on Tae's soft wrist skin.

"Shh, Lemme do it." Jungkook muttered softly unlocking his seat belt and leaning towards Tae who had tear drops rolling down from his cheeks.

He carefully pulled the crab away putting it in a glass jar and dabbed Tae's skin with cotton pad he kept in the car always. The hyungs who were wondering what happened also came to them to see Tae hiccupping once in a while with teary face while Jungkook was trying to soothe the pain.

They were confused but got it as they saw the crab in the jar on Jungkook's lap.

"Wait! I have some ice cubes if they didn't melt till now!" Hobi exclaimed going back to the car that both Jin and Namjoon were using to search for his bottle.