109💫

Years passed, things changed. lil Woo was now 15, in his teen age. while his parents were 35, now a busy person. Tae as decided, took over the companies while Jungkook, he became a famous sportsperson, who sadly sometimes had to stay out and away from his home for days.

Now was the time where Jungkook was out of the country and Tae has to be at home with Woo alone. Who was also going through his teen, rebelling phase. He and Tae sometimes had this cold war whenever he was denied for any of his demands and then he refused to hear anything until his anger calmed down.

Parenting is surely not all sunshine and rainbows.

"Woo! Get your lunch! You are late!" Tae's voice rang through the apartment that they bought when they both got their first salary. It was 3Bhk. Big enough for the three members in the family.

"I am getting late eomma! I will eat something from out-"

"Yeon-woo get your ass back here this instant!" It was a command he couldn't refuse no matter what, hell even his father never dared to refuse his mother's any word, then who the hell is he to do so.

With little grumblings here and there Woo settled his bag on the chair, his fingers tugging his hair frustratingly as he flipped the chocolate brown hairs back, his eyes matching with his hair colors as he glared at Tae who ignored his glare and served the breakfast.

"I will be at your school today, hmm?"

"Why?" It was not like he was a brat or a bully, he had his own shares of mischief but, never reached his parents level though as he didn't had some sort of nemesis in school.

"Woo, my baby. I visit your school once a month, this time, I am informing you. Let's see if we will meet." Woo was surprised for sure, he didn't knew his eomma visited his school, and he never heard about it?

"Why I was never informed about this??" Out of agitation or some reason, the question came out in a harsh and loud voice, halting Tae's hand which was drawing circles on the table out of habit.

With time many things changed but their personality. Tae still despises being disrespected and is short tempered which is one of the reasons why Jungkook is the one who is responsible for calming both parties as Woo got his eomma's temper. And being with Woo all the time, it's Tae who looks after all his issues, tantrums, emotional rundown which sometimes makes it hard for him to stay calm and collected.

"There are many things you are not aware about, pup. The bills, your aunt's pregnancy date, my secretary's salary, your father's pushup limit. And there are many things even I am not aware about, your number of detentions in a week, who you follow on your Instagram, what you discuss in your study groups, who you crush on. So, you see, somethings are better if not known to us, at least not yet."

After Tae was done speaking, all Woo could do is nod his head, swallowing whatever words that came up knowing his mother is right. The rest of the breakfast went in silence as he was already getting late.

"You are late Woo, want me to drop you?"

"You would be late for your office though."

"Pup, me being late won't land me in trouble. Let's get going." Giving a light ruffle on Woo's hair Tae grabbed his car keys and house keys and went out with his school bag. Woo, obviously followed behind.

As they started their drive to Woo's school, Tae saw a star mark on Woo's hand.

"My boy is joining some cult or what? What's with the star mark big boy?" Embarrassed Woo, turned pink as he thought for words to speak.

"Umm, we, we formed a club of our close friends so, it was a marking, yeah." Tae chuckled at his stuttering and flicked his chin, loving the shy smile on his son's face.