46💫

"I can feel in my facial muscles, something is waiting for us." Jin muttered as he felt a shiver in his spine. Namjoon who was petting fluffy looked at him and sighed.

"Calm down Jinie, this place looks so serene what could go wrong here?" Jin shot Namjoon a glare before looking ahead while driving.

"Even the darkness looks serene Joonie, but demons lurks in dark." Namjoon shut his lips tight knowing there is not point for arguing.

They were near their destination, just half an hour away. The place was calm, It was dark so they couldn't say much about it, but the calming yet strong aura made them feel safe somehow.

On the other side the Jimin was dead tired.

"When will we reach hyung? I am tired!" He whined while laying his head on Yoongi's lap who was softly brushing his hair back.

"Soon pup soon. Just half and hour and we are there." 

"Atleast that's what Kook said." Hobi added snickering getting a subtle glare from Yoongi who was trying to console a whining Jimin.

"Don't listen to him, he is just teasing you, we will be there soon." Jimin nodded snuggling more on his lap.

They all reached the destination as they saw Jungkook's car stopping and the doors opened.

They all walked out to him after parking their cars to see just him outside waiting for them. Tae was still inside the car in deep slumber.

"Kook, its dark here." Jimin said shuddering to which Jungkook smiled, even though they can't see that clearly but it was full moon so they could see him.

"Surpris-"

"Mother father." They all looked at Jimin who just shrugged giving Jungkook a innocent look. Jungkook sighed and went forward in the bushes and pulled what seemed like a lever and suddenly they could see the whole villa. They were amazed by the beautiful villa, so artistic and modern, deep in the forest.

 They were amazed by the beautiful villa, so artistic and modern, deep in the forest

in the day light-