101💫

It was the first day of their university, and they were, as always late. Woo was in Jungkook's arms, tugging on his father's earrings until the said male is busy staring at his mate who was getting ready. Tae was aware about the gaze on his back and it would be a lie if he said it didn't made him nervous and hard to stand straight. He looked up in mirror behind him nd cursed himself as he stared right into Jungkook's eyes who didn't even cared about his ear which was close to getting teared off the way Woo was pulling his earrings.

"Woo!" Being called suddenly the little pup flinched, fingers detached from his father's ears which were red by now. Tae sighed as he took the pup in his own arms, pecking the small fingers as he looked at the giggling toothless smile who looked like knew what he was doing. He cradled him slowly in his arms, sometimes nuzzling the baby's soft cheeks. He never saw himself as a mother, not even when his school teacher said he would make a great parent when he calmed his 1 year old baby that no one could. But here they are, him and Jungkook being parents of a small bundle of joy, with their own happy family.

"Baby." Tae turned his head towards Jungkook when he heard him calling only to get pulled into a soft, gentle yet passionate, and deep kiss that made him hear all the unspoken words between them making him feel overwhelmed by the kiss, the feeling. He felt Jungkook moving away from his lips, leaving feathery kisses all over his face, his both hands curled around his waist with Woo sandwiched in between the two. The small baby looked over at his parents who were drowned in their own world. These were such moments where they both were vulnerable with their feelings, no joking around, no bickering, just pure love and adoration towards each other.

"Guy-oh!" Jimin went out as soon as he entered when he saw the couple having their own moment, their own little family. It made him feel so happy knowing Jungkook always wanted a small family with Tae, since the first time they met. In their last life, they were unfortunate, they couldn't even get to confess in peace nor get their own moment. But this time, Jimin would make sure they get that.

He was in his own thoughts when a smack was delivered on his head by none other than Kim Taehyung or soon-to-be Jeon Taehyung. Jimin winced as he cursed at the brat who giggled and ran away, Woo and Jungkook standing beside him, enjoying the show.

"You two! Oh god! Woo, my lil champ, you won't be like these two right? I won't let you be! These two devils are enough! Give me my godson!" Jimin huffed as he took Woo away from Jungkook who just snickered and ran after Tae with their bags knowing they all were already late. 

"Boys it's the first da-Jimin! Give Woo here! You all are late, get out of this place right now!" Mrs. Jeon Yelled all that in one breath as she threw their lunch boxes at them, pushing them out of the door, closing it. In a sense, throwing them out just how she did when they were high-schoolers.

"So, we are thrown out, not that it's the first time but, this time we got no car keys with us." Jimin and Jungkook blinked at Taehyung after hearing his words. They both checked their pockets and realized they for real, this time had no keys. University was 5 km away, they were already late.

"Let's take a bus. subway." Jimin suggested to which the other two nodded and quickly made a run towards the bus stop as they had no time to waste. Even though they realised it too later but, they did so it's ok. Bus stop was 5 minutes away, so it wasn't much, and they reached their pretty quick. And to their luck, the bus arrived just the moment they reached, if they would have been late by a few seconds, they would have missed it and next bus was 2 hours later.

"Holy shit!" Jungkook muttered the moment he glanced inside. It was packed, crowded with no seats. Well, the seats were for pregnant omegas and females so of-course they were not going to sit on it no matter how much crowded it is. It was a strict law that no one dared to break, those who did got criticized by the public and served months in cell, with a fine.

"Let's get over with it, we gotta find a place to stand too." Jimin muttered pushing Jungkook by his head making the boy move ahead, gulping in fear if he pushed someone unintentionally, it would cause a scene. A big one.

"Uh, I can't move anymore!" Tae whispered in Jimin's ears as he was behind him, at the very last. The bus was packed and the three were in mid now that more passengers filled in. Jungkook had no place to get forward so he turned around to see the two blinking at him while looking like stuffed burritos making him sigh. He pulled Jimin forward, giving Tae space to get forward also. But it seems like the lady behind him got too comfortable while leaning over Tae that she stumbled when he moved away.

They all sighed at the crowd while Tae was counting sheep cause he was getting claustrophobic here in closed space. Jimin who noticed this turned a bit, just a bit and snaked his hands around Tae, pulling him close to himself, providing a sense of security and comfort to calm him and it worked as he was back to breathing normally, twirling Jimin's butterfly locket in his hands.

"Guys, one more stop. Then we are off to our stop okay?" Jungkook murmured as he saw the two. They were close to university but one more stop was coming which means more passengers, more crowd. And he was worried Tae would faint out of nervousness and anxiety as he's never good with crowds. The last time they got into a rally he was pressed into by the crowd and ended up fainting in mid.

"Yes, one more." Jimin repeated drawing invisible circles on Tae's back when the bus stopped with a jerk pushing everyone ahead, it made Jungkook curl his one arm around the two to stop them from getting stumbled forward on top of someone. 

Their 'one more' didn't encouraged them anymore as they got pressed, this time Tae in between Jimin and Jungkook who maintained a sufficient distance to not suffocate the male. He was holding onto Jimin while Jungkook's one hand was around his waist making sure he doesn't stumbles.

The next stop was theirs, and it really calmed them when the heard the ting, meaning it's their time to get off.

"I almost died in there! Oh god! I was again reminded why we don't take bus. I am not tr-travelling, I-I can't even speak!" 

Jimin nodded at his every word patting his back as the other took in a sharp breath, feeling out of air as he finally got out. Soon Jungkook also joined them and they all started moving towards their university gate. The same place where Jungkook had fight and made out hardly a week ago. As they walked in, they could feel the stares on them and gossip around them. Not like they cared about it.

"Well, I saw this coming after the entrance exam day. So, we have to get our schedule but where is the princi-" 

"Chim, we are not asking for something we can find! I have read books! Asking for directions can lead us to many things like, getting ourselves a yandere, or getting the wrong direction and end up in wrong classroom or store room. We can also get indebted about that one help for our whole year!" After hearing Tae's long list of why they should not ask for help, they decided to agree with him and search for the office which was pretty easy as a principal office was the very first room and good for them, there was a board written with which rooms are on which floor. 

Taking schedule was easy as the principal had no time for lectures and he gave them without much talking. Now all it remained was get into their class and give an intro.

Who loves giving introduction?

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

So...I made a youtube channel....for taekookffs [the one above is the first ff] .....they won't be the same as the one here. They will have different plot. Pls give it chance? I know it's...weird but I always wanted to have a youtube channel. So decided to make one. IT'S MY FIRST TIME!

anygays....yeah. You know, last few days, I was feeling nothing but wanting to curl up...got my periods a day before....now I know I wasn't depressed but had a frnd incoming.

~~~glimpse