47💫

Jungkook got up wearing his pants, he made Tae wear as the other was not getting up from the couch. He looked around to see that everyone was still in very much deep slumber, to their luck. So before they wake up, he quickly went to their car and brought in some bags that had their clothes for the mean time as they prepared, just in case needed so they don't have to go through all the luggage.

He picked Tae up and went to bathroom with both of their pair of clean clothes.

"Koo, give me a bath." Tae requested to which Jungkook nodded settling him on top of the sink and removed his shirt. He picked Tae up so that he can remove his pants and boxers in one go, and just as he settled him on the sink Tae moaned gasping for air. That was when Jungkook remembered about the butt plug.

"Pup, can you stand up for a second?" He asked softly, knowing its not the best time to play around. An angry Tae can shove that butt plug anywhere in him.

Tae did as asked but clutched on Jungkook as he felt something dragging along his velvety walls and soon he could feel Jungkook's cum dripping from his ass down to his thighs making him shiver.

Jungkook picked him up slowly and took him in his arms in koala hug before going under shower after discarding his own clothes. Tae sighed as he felt the warm water running down his skin and kept his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook held him by one arm while other fingered his rim cleaning out all his seeds before giving him a shower.

They both came out all freshen up to see everyone sitting their with blank expression as if they were dropped in from ancient times to future world. No one questioned why Jungkook was carrying Tae as it was something he does on daily basis.

"Everyone up! We have to settle our goods!" Jungkook announced with Tae beside him eating chips that he found in Jin's car.

Soon they all were freshen up and settled in living room thinking what to do next.

"How about, look around? I have heard this place holds a great history." Jungkook suggested what he heard when he was looking for this place.

"Sure, well lemme pack some snacks and water, It will be long trip." Jungkook nodded at Jin's words and waited till the older came back with a big bag, but looking at the members, it was fair.

They set their foot out, locking the door, taking a deep breath. 

Jungkook and Namjoon moved ahead first while Jimin and Tae were at last. They were looking around finding different flowers, fruits nd plants. Not to forget they almost lost Tae when he suddenly started running after a squirrel saying its hobi's another form and it should be with them. Poor squirrel was terrified.

They were moving ahead when suddenly Jimin shrieked pointing at Yoongi.

"There was something glowing on hyung's arm!! It must be the glowing worm! Oh god, what if it dug in his skin!! Yoongles strip!" 

Everyone was looking at the two as Jimin was trying to strip Yoongi who was the only one wearing a half sleeve shirt trying to free himself by hiding behind Jin who was his only hyung in the group.

"Jin hyung Jiminie is assaulting me!"

"Jimin! There's nothing! You must have seen the reflection of light as he skin is so pale!" Jin scolded making Jimin sulk and go back to Tae.

They all sighed and again started moving ahead only to gasp loudly as they saw a big villa, larger than their own.

"Wow! Its almost as big as our mansion back in Seoul!" Jimin squealed looking at the mansion. 

But suddenly they all flinched back hearing a loud booing voice.

"PARK GET YOUR ASS UP FROM THE COUCH ITS FUCKING 10 AM YOU FUCKING MACHINE!" 

They all were standing there wide eyed not knowing what to do, when a male came out of the villa fuming with a broom stick in his hand.

"COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" They turned their heads towards the entrance to see another male stumbling out with no pants but a shirt that was almost hanging for its life on him.

"Holy moly my eyes!" Jin freaked out hiding behind Namjoon while others were gawking at the male. 

Something shifted in the environment as the two males went stiff and in alert mode looking around in surrounding and next moment they both were standing infront of the group.

"Who are you all?" The before fuming male asked with dominance dripped voice but they all were standing unaffected.

"Listen here-" Jin came forward to talk as the oldest but before he could complete the almost naked male stood in front of him.

Next thing happened out of reflex as Jin kicked the man between his legs making him curl into a ball. 

The other man would have attacked him if not for Jin himself panicking and crouching down to the man's level to check if he is alright.

"Get up, he will be fine." Jin nodded getting up as the man said and stood beside Namjoon who wrapped an arm around him in a protective way.

"So?" Jin asked with his hands folded on his chest.

"Pardon. My name is Byun Baekhyun. This is my mate and husband, Park Chanyeol. Fucking dick head go get some clothes on!" Baekhyun shrieked kicking his mate who was apparently sleeping on the ground.

"My name is Kim SeokJin, this is my mate and husband, Kim Namjoon. Boys introduce yourself." Jin commanded and everyone came forth doing their intro respectfully.

"Its good to see you all here. Why not come inside and have some chat? Its not always we meet someone here in this forest." Baekhyun offered to which Jin agreed, same with others.

Baek pulled his husband by ear and dragged him inside not at all minding the stares from the boys.

"Your villa is beautiful Baekhyun-shi." Jin commented politely as he couldn't hold himself after looking inside designing.

"Thank you. And please, drop these formalities, it makes me feel like a business meeting." Jin chuckled with Baekhyun at his words and agreed.

"So, Jin, what's your birthdate if I may ask, I need to know who is the oldest here. Because for youngest I know." Baek asked sitting on the couch as they all settled themselves.

"Oh, 1992, I am a December born." His reply made Baek squeal and kiss Chan on his cheeks making other confuse.

But one thing they knew, the said man is no different from their own species.

"I am the hyung here! Chanie here is the November born while I was born in May!!" 

They all were engrossed in his cheering when a timid voice spoke.

"Koo hyung, wanna eat strawberry." 

Everyone snapped their head towards the voice to see him pouting while looking at Jungkook who was softly caressing his cheeks nodding. But they quickly noticed stare on them and looked ahead to see everyone staring at them. 

Tae squeaked and hide his face in Jungkook's jacket who was looking at other's with questioning eyes.

"PARK WE ARE ADOPTING HIM!"

"OH HELL NO! NOT UNTIL THIS PARK IS ALIVE!"

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

spark between parks....

Byu byu

~~~~glimpse