66💫

After the little warning from devil himself the boys were back to their training with martial arts that Jenni herself taught them.

"Right leg Jungkook! Now move them swiftly in a sharp move! Just like this!" Jenni was teaching Jungkook counter kicks as he was the only one having problem with them.

"Ohk now turn at a side and move them in a half round motion." 

"Yes, just like that, this is half round kick." She applauded him as he got it finally after lots of practice. Others were also there, practicing the kick on near by sand bags that Jenni brought specially for them.

"Now, we will learn what to do if someone grabs you from back. Orian, can you will please hold me from back, I need to demonstrate." Orian looked at her for a second then nodded skipping to her. She was blushing, it was visible to everyone but her shyness was not showing at all, not even an ounce.  

Orian, as told, grabbed Jenni from back, trapping her both hands down.

"Now you see boys, if you are stuck like this there are two escapes. Number one, either bang your head back at the intruder's face, it will most likely break his nose or harm him a lil if done perfectly. Number two, what you gotta do is, bend your left leg a lil, crouch down on it and using your free hands that are already down, pull one of the intruder's leg with a jerk, its a one time deed, you have to get it done in first time. It will make him/her fall down on their back freeing you."

As she said, she demonstrated too making Orian end up on ground due to surprise. 

"Sorry." She muttered quietly looking at Orian who just sighed and got up on his own. The boys were now practicing the new move on each other.

Giving their whole attention they learned whatever they were taught.

.

.

.

.

The year passed with them learning new techniques and fighting moves. Now that an year was passed they were grown a bit, Jimin was no longer under age, he was an adult now. Jungkook turned 16, Tae entered into his teen age. The hyungs also matured with the time being. The regular practicing, exercise,  changed their body drastically. From weak skinny bones, now their body had mass and defined muscles. 

To everyone's surprise, the 16 year old boy with soft facial expression had the most defined body than everyone else. No one could say the veiny muscular hands belong to the baby face.

This also also affected Namjoon's strength and it enhanced its limits and became more powerful. Jin's lean body also became stiff and muscular suiting his tall figure with the handsome face. The vampires of coven, without any doubt developed a crush on him. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok's bodies were also a bit changed, they grew up and went through the adulting glow up.

In everyone, Tae was the only one who just grew up, there was nothing more change in his face in one year but his body became muscular and his stuttering habit was gone. He was bold now, giggling every now and then that it was hard to say that he had the scariest wolf and the raging power of fire.

 Currently all seven were in the field, practicing their strategies and moves with swords.

"Yo-you are going too har-"

"I am not going hard pup, its you being-" He turned around clashing his sword with Taehyung's who stumbled a bit back.

"Lazy. Move swiftly or I might think of partnering up with Hobi hyung. Ah! Right! That's the passion!" 

Getting fueled up with Jungkook's words, Taehyung's moves became more sharp and quick. There was a new glamour in his eyes to prove himself worth of his hyung's combat partner.

"I, I can only be your partner!" Tae huffed as his sword fell on ground after his last shriek as they both were practicing for last three hours, his hands were now paining. Taking the cue Jungkook also dropped his sword far away and motioned Tae to come for him with a wicked smirk on his face knowing the other is dead tired. About time, this also was one of the change, he became more bratty and open with his hyungs.

Taehyung cracked a half smile as he made a run towards Jungkook with the goal to tackle him on ground but shrieked as Jungkook picked him up instead and dropped him on the other side.

"Come on pup, that's all you got? KIM TAEHYUNG! KIM TAEHYUNG!" his loud cheering grabbed other boys attention who were also practicing around. They all gathered around the two to see the duel.

Taehyung again got up but with a large eye blinding smile this time making Jungkook stop breathing for a second. Poor boy was a hormonal teen but his hormones and heart knew no one else other than Kim Taehyung. And hypnotized by the smile he missed the boy who launched towards him with full speed and back flipped, landing on his shoulders which made him fall on his back but he couldn't even feel the ground, thanks to Taehyung who had a firm grip on his neck grinning ear to ear as he looked down at Jungkook's smiling face. 

"WOW! Tae that was awesome!!!! Teach me!" Hobi squealed loudly, jumping on his spot as he saw the move. It was like perfectly planned as smoothly Tae landed on the ground with Jungkook now under him, bent in position.

But what they didn't expect was Jungkook's move. He grabbed Taehyung's waist in a firm grip same as his nape. In a swift move he rose back from his position which seems utterly impossible with Taehyung in his embrace he went back to standing, now grinning as he pressed his forehead with Taehyung who was shocked but still smiling widely.

Hyungs were amazed, wide eyed as they saw the scene. Jimin was applauding like the proud momma except he was on top of Jin who was doing the same, flapping like a seal.

Jungkook flushed red as he noticed them and their own position, but did nothing about it, instead just hugged the small male who previously had laid his head on his shoulder whining in neck how he tired him.

"Lets get back home now." Namjoon said stifling a yawn as he saw Jin looking at him with raised eyebrows, remembering how minutes ago Namjoon lectured him about being low in stamina and getting tired easily.

"Yooni carry me~" Hobi mumbled quietly pouting while making grabby hands towards Yoongi who gave him blank face but in a blink scooped him off the ground carrying him bridal style as the male snuggled up in his embrace.

"Joo-"

"No I am not carrying you Jenni noona. You are way too heavy for me."

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Malaa jau de na ghari ataa vaajle ki baara~ 

(Lemme go home now that it clocked 12.)🤠

~~~~glimpse