43💫

It was evening, time for the Celine fashion show.

"Tae, all ready?" Jimin asked as they were going to take their leave in 15 minutes.

"Yeah, all set. Lets go and hope I don't fuck up." Jimin sighed and got a hold of the nervous male.

"Listen, you are gorgeous, a born model. You will ace it, if not, we will make sure to make it memorable, ok? Now cheer up!" Taehyung nodded with a bright smile and just in time Jungkook came inside.

"Rea-wow. Like, I know I had chosen this dress for you, but damn, you look a full course meal." Taehyung flushed red at Jungkook's comment who was shamelessly staring at him.

"I am outside with others, come fast you two." Jimin said going outside leaving the two all alone for each other.

"Stop!"

"What?" Tae asked confused as Jungkook suddenly yelled at him.

"Ugh! Stop being nervous bitch its making me nervous!" Oh now Tae understood, as they were marked and mated they could feel each other completely.

"I can't help it! Its my first time!" Tae exaggerated huffing his cheeks making him look like a hamster.

Seeing this Jungkook cooed and cupped his cheeks bringing him closure.

"You are so cute! Lemme take your nervousness." Before Tae could ask how, Jungkook joined their lips and started moving them instantly, taking control over the other who was just enjoying and letting Jungkook toy with his lips.

Jungkook snaked his arms down to Tae's waist and flushed their body together, curling his arms around him completely as if hugging him. Tae had his arms around Jungkook's neck in a firm hold as Jungkook bent him to the near by table kissing him more like devouring him.

The need to breath made the two part away, breathing heavily with a wide smile decorating their lips.

"Lets get going pup." Jungkook muttered and left on last peck on Tae's forehead, letting his lips linger their for few seconds before parting away.

Tae sighed as he felt the lips on his forehead, call him kid, but he loves forehead kisses. As he felt Jungkook a bit away from his face he looked up to see him already staring at him.

"Lets go." Tae whispered lowly getting a nod from Jungkook as they both went out to see something they never really wished.

Jimin was kissing Hobi while Yoongi was recording them. 

The two were too stunned to say something when Hobi parted away and Yoongi pulled Jimin close handling the camera to Hobi. They both started kissing with Jimin pressed against the car door.

"*Whistle* Wow, chim, never thought I needed this view in my life. But not I know, I really did." Tae commented coming to them who were now too shy to speak.

"A-h, T-Tae, we-were wait-"  

"Oh Yoongi hyung, we know this lil mochi, if you don't know, lemme tell you, he is the horniest bitch you will ever met." The way Jimin was glaring at Jungkook, if glares could kill, Jungkook would have been better dead.

"Guys we are getting late lets go!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reaching at the venue, the first thing Jungkook did was release his dominating pheromones around him and Tae to clear it that he is in control. Eventually Tae did the same as he noticed some stares on his mate.

Following them, the three also did it and started walking inside. The cameras were flashing continuously blinding them but it didn't caused any problem. 

Soon the show was starting, Tae met Namjoon and Jin in the event and accompanied them to backstage. Jungkook was at the first row with the other two Alphas as Jimin decided to stay with Tae.

The lights went dim, and hall filled with whispers when many models started ramping with different designer clothes. Jungkook was tensed as he felt Tae's nervousness and the nervousness was not about the event surprisingly which made him more worried. Still he decided to wait for the event to end.

Tae took a deep breath and straighten his posture, he muttered a low 'fuck it!' before he started marching like a diva keeping his chin high.

The people around him were in awe, enchanted with his graceful walk and presence. But this all didn't last long when a bang was heard making everyone's breath hitch. They looked at Tae who  ducked just on time due to his quick reflex. Everyone was in chaos running here and there trying to take exit but they all froze as a loud growl was heard. 

Jungkook in a blink got up from his seat and ran towards the stage but got blocked from the running people making it hard for him to reach his pup. This was making him enraged, he was trying his best not to loss his temper and tear them down one by one.

But all patience finally broke and he released a loud growl making everyone freeze and go one their knees. No one was standing except his hyungs and Tae. Skimming through the crowd he ran to Tae who hugged him tightly hiding in his chest. 

"Are you fine? Are you hurt anywhere? Pup!" Jungkook exclaimed as the other fainted in his arms taking him by surprise.

Without thinking much Jungkook picked him up and took him out with other's before him to make sure the way is clear.

As soon as they reached home, Jungkook made Tae lay on the bed and asked for a glass of water.

"Pup." He called softly sprinkling some water droplets lightly on his face and lips.

"H-Hyung. huh! Oh, I fainted." Jungkook nodded at Tae's word and made him sit carefully. He tucked a pillow behind Tae so that he will be at comfort. 

Others were watching him with soft smile as how protective and caring Jungkook was with Tae. Jimin made sure to click as many photos as he cam, he needs them to show to his grandchildren!

"Chim pack your bags and call parents."

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

......why do we feel sleepy just after waking up from sleep

~~~~~glimpse