48💫

"Not again Park." Baek warned to which Jimin scoffed not breaking the stare once. Tae got his strawberry as he was eating them while sitting on Jungkook.

"Wait, what do you mean by, not again?" Jin asked confused because as far as he remembers they have never met.

"They don't remember? Wait, fill me up with the situation." Baek said seriously making everyone confused and look at Jimin.

"We three got to know about our powers and tattoos, Tae is pregnant, that's all." Tae and Jungkook both got on their feet to Jimin getting this situation much serious.

"What is it Chim? And why are you tellin-fuck!" Jungkook shrieked falling back same as Tae as Chan slide up his sleeves to show a glowing mark on his biceps.

"What the hell happ-" Namjoon said and came to Jimin but his eyes fell on the mark making him stumble back holding his head. Jin was shocked by all this so he looked at Yoongi and Hobi who nodded so like everyone he looked at the mark and fainted while grunting.

"Aye you two, slide them all on couch." Baek ordered himself flattening on the floor.

"Babe you will get col-"

"Seriously Chanie? Me and cold? what am I? a fucking puppy?" Chan shut his lips moving away from the already asleep male.

"You just did not called me a puppy!!" Jimin barked standing on top of Baek who just scoffed turning other side but grunted as he felt Jimin jumping on him.

"Fuck you lil puppy!"

Afar at safe distance Chan, Yoongi, Hobi were all seated looking at the two males cat fighting.

"They wont ever learn, do they?" Hobi asked looking at them, wincing as he saw them pulling each other's scalp off.

"Its still better. Wait till Jin wakes up." Chan said making the two groan thinking about the future.

They all were chatting when they heard a sobbing voice.

Turning their heads towards the voice they saw Tae sucking Jungkook's finger while fat droplets of tears were leaving his eyes.

Jimin instantly stood up and ran to Tae embracing him while Baek went in to bring ice cream.

"What is it bub? Shh, he will wake up in a bit, don't cry lil baby." Jimin shushed Tae who suddenly stopped crying, just lil hiccups were there as he stared at Baek with big eyes.

"Ba-Baek hyung?" He asked to which Baek nodded smiling and next moment Tae launched himself over him taking him by surprise.

"See! atleast one of my babies love me!" Baek scoffed making Jimin grumble but still joined the hug. They were enjoying the moment when they heard a low growl making their head snap towards the sound.

"Stop grow-" Baek couldn't complete his words when Tae squirmed out of their hold and ran to Jungkook who picked him up quickly hugging him close away from everyone's eyes.

"Possessive ass." Baek grumbled snuggling in Chan's hold who chuckled at his mate's sulking.

"Sup oldies." Jungkook greeted settled on couch with Tae on his lap, it calmed him knowing his mate in with him.

"What did you just said! Take it back Jeon before I smack you!"

"Sheesh! Old shrilling voice. Keep it down." Baek rolled his sleeves up and marched towards Jungkook but got blocked by Jimin who was looking at him with challenging gaze.