50💫

Days passed as they became closure to each other. But as the days passed, just their relation improved, the life was still the same, stealing, running, hiding, until today.

"Hyung, can you feel it?" Tae asked shivering a bit as they were in a crowd covered in hoodies.

"What Tae?" Jimin asked in hushed tone not wanting to gain attention.

"The weather, its getting, chilly!" Jimin frowned and checked Tae's temperature but it was normal.

"You are not sick, why are you feeling cold?" Tae pouted shaking his head, shivering a bit.

Suddenly they heard loud commotion happening a bit away. Being the curious kittens they were, both walked through the crowd to see them surrounding a boy. 

"Hyung! I-I can f-feel coldness! I-Its too chilly!" Jimin was concerned about the younger. He pulled him to his chest as they saw the boy standing alone.

"We don't want one more witch! Get away from here you monster!" One of them yelled taking Jimin's attention. 

"Tae, we need to help this boy, You will distract the crowd by lightening fire at some useless good while I take the boy away from the attention. Can you do that for hyung?" Tae nodded looking at the boy.

The boy had blue hair with cold blue eyes. Someone from the crowd threw a stone at him making him bleed through his forehead, the boy glared at him making the man back away a little, during this moment Tae was filling waves of coldness making him shudder.

As Jimin said, Tae looked around to see a bundle of hay near, taking a deep breath he concentrated on it and after some seconds flames started erupting from it taking everyone's attention. They quickly scrambled giving Jimin a chance to take the boy way from everyone's eyes. He gripped the boy's hand and called Tae near, as Tae reached him he held his hand also and ran from there before anyone could notice.

After reaching at the hideout they all settled on ground taking deep breath.

"What's your name kid? And who are you?" Jimin asked softly to the boy who was trying to ignore them with his all might.

"Listen, we both are also like you, we have suffered in the hands of these people and there is always a reason for them to corner someone. You are new here, that's why you don't know about us. I am Jimin, I am an air bender, while Taehyung here is a fire bender." 

After Jimin's lil introduction the boy looked up to Jimin.

"I am a w-water bender. My name, My name is Jeon Jungkook." Jimin nodded at his introduction, happy that the boy was opening up.

"So, why are you running? Don't get mad, we both had families that are no longer with us that's why we are like this, so what about you?" Jimin said to make sure the boy gets comfortable with them.

"I-I have no one, My family, they got slaughtered by the bastard of a King, even then he was not satisfied, he has his men behind me, that's why I am running." Jungkook said with clenched jaw. The way he spoke made one thing clear to Jimin that he was more matured than his own age.

Age doesn't makes us old, experience does.

"Why he wants to kill you?"

"He doesn't want to kill me, He is a fucking pedo. He wants to satisfy his lust." His response made Jimin enraged, strong winds started blowing around them.

"What's your age Jungkook?"

"I am 15." Just as he said a small voice squeaked taking their attention.