42💫

Before Jimin or Jungkook could say anything the phone was snatched by Taehyung.

"Listen here whoever you are, I am not wearing this good for nothing piece of net, send me something else or I am off this deal. You take it or leave it, its on you."

Before the manager could reply Tae hung up the call and gave the phone back to Jimin.

"Wow, that was fast." 

"Furious too." Jungkook added making Jimin role his eyes as Jungkook pulled Tae by waist.

"My feisty tiger." He muttered against Tae's lips who winked at him before joining their lips giving a chaste kiss.

"Ohk Oh-wait, Tae see the marks again formed! Oh my it see-"

"BOYS COME DOWN!"

They all looked at each other asking through eyes if anyone did something wrong.

"No"

"Not yet."

"Nope, nothing recently."

Nodding to each other they went downstairs only to wish they stayed up in their room.

"Mom, what fuckery is this?" Jimin asked with his resting bitch face making it clear that he is not at all pleased with the sight.

"A-ahh you see, Mrs. Wang wanted t-to visit." Mrs. Park said stuttering as she saw them glaring at the two girls who were roaming their eyes on the boys.

"I can clearly see how desperate she was to visit us." Tae said coming forward with a lip tight smile.

"What is it Taetae? Won't welcome your noona? Oh I came to knew, you and lil Kookie are mates? Wow congratulations!" The bigger one of the two girls said taking his hands in her own rubbing them.

"Mom, I am getting them upstairs, you all can enjoy." Jimin said and went forward snatching Tae's hands from the girl's.

"Oh Jimin-ah why? come on, you know we are tired so why not release some calming scent for us? It will be thankful." Jimin gritted his teeth at the girl's comment but calmed himself and turned towards her.

"Byun-hae noona, I am an omega, you are a beta, my calming scent might faint you, so how about you all enjoy your lady time and leave us boys alone." 

Jungkook was getting bored, yeah right, he was bored because it was daily drama. They would rile up Jimin and there will be a fight that will execute them out of the house.

"Why? come on you should also join us Jimin-ah, it will help you be a better omega." The other girl gave a sinister smile completely unknown to the two Alphas stare on her.

"You know what Noona? Get out of my house." Tae said moving closure to her and pushing Jimin back.

"And why is that lil brat? This house is not yours, its Jeons. Moreover since when I have started hearing to you?" 

Tae chuckled hearing the response and shook his head.

"Hmm, exactly cause you are deaf, sorry I forgot. And this house is Jeons, my mate is a Jeon, I am soon to be Jeon. And who are you?"  

The other girl named, Jin-ha screamed out of anger and raised her hand to slap Tae but it was caught in midst by Jimin who yanked it and grabbed her by throat. He pushed her forcefully on the glass table making her half body leaning against the table while half on ground.

Everyone around him gasped as sudden strong winds started to blow outside. No one except Jin-ha noticed his eyes that were shining grey making her gasp but keep her mouth shut.