88💫

No words were said after listening to Jen. She just pushed everyone aside and entered the room looking at both mates.         

"Jungkook, I am going to call some witches that I know, they will help me to get your child in this world so please don't freak out okay? I know what I am doing." Surprisingly Jungkook just nodded, his complete attention on Tae who was going pale at every passing seconds.

"Pl-please be quick!" Jungkook begged as he held Tae's hand which was losing its grip now holding loosely. He was losing his mind looking at the always blooming, cheerful face now paler than ever, losing its fire.

Within few seconds two more women appeared, both looking aged but beautiful. Their attention snapped towards the pregnant male who was now so close to being unconscious. They turned towards others and tried to push them out but frowned when they realised their power didn't worked on the 7 men. 

"Get out of the room boys." One of them muttered, her voice stern as she looked at everyone of them, he eyes were glaring at them for not listening to her as they kept rooted on the place, staring back at her with determination.

"We are not going anywh-"

"Lets go guys, we are just one step away, Tae is in pain and we are wasting time." Hobi spoke silencing Baek in mid as he dragged everyone back and to the witches surprise, they are understood and went out, closing the door with a loud sound.

"Jen, we have to be quick. Let's make it natural birth."

They all were waiting outside, getting worried by every passing second as they hear the scream from the inside, no doubt it was Tae's voice and the scream was heart wrenching, as if someone was stabbing him multiple times. They couldn't fathom how much pain the young boy must be facing, they could just wait and pray.

"Hyung, I have to go! Let me-"

"Jimin, please sit." Jimin resisted as Baekhyun pulled him back down, hugging him close to his body. The boy was going crazy, unable to calm himself as he looked at the closed door, hearing the painful screams. 

He was about to stand again when it all went silent. No sound nothing. They all looked at each other, not knowing what could have happened when the door opened, with Jen, stumbling through her steps. They noticed her hands had red burn marks, whole body drenched in sweat. 

"What happened? Jen what happened I am asking!" Jimin shouted getting a hold of her body not caring about her state to which she just pointed the room and collapsed in the middle.

Dropping her on floor, he ran towards the room, others following behind to see the two witches holding a bundled towel in their arms, Tae and Jungkook both passed out, Tae on the bed while Jungkook on floor.

"Are they-"

"They are perfectly fine just exhausted, delivering the baby made him use up all his energy which resulted in his heated up body, for which we needed his mate's power to cancel out the heat. That's why they both are unconscious. The baby is perfectly fine. He is beautiful. Strangely we couldn't find anything extraordinary about him, but we can't say anything now."

They all nodded as they tried to digest the information. Jin was the first one to come forth to have a glace of the baby.

"The baby should be with his mother, not in someone's else arms, right?" He asked frowning as he remembered his own child which was kept on his chest to get him his body heat.

"Taehyung's body is burning up, we can't let the baby near him for the time being. " 

Getting what they meant, Jimin moved forward to check the body temperature of Taehyung's body. Surprisingly it was normal, not too hot, not too cold.

"Get the baby near him, his temperature is normal. Kook, get up." Jimin said shaking up Jungkook's body to which the man stayed immobile. Sighing Jimin turned towards Namjoon who got what the other wanted and spreads his palm on Jungkook's back. It was as if a new energy passed to him, Jungkook snapped open his eyes, frantically looking around but his eyes stopped as it landed on Tae.

"Tae! Is he fine?" He asked to the witch standing in front of him who nodded and forwarded her hand to handover the baby. Jungkook was frozen at the sight of little bundle of life, all covered in towel, squeaky clean, sleeping with his fingers curled in a fist.

"Your son." She whispered as he took the baby in his arms, he realised the baby was premature but healthy, almost fitting in his two palms as he held him. Looking at the baby he remembered an important thing.

"It should be breast feeding by now, I want everyone out."

"It? Seriously bitch? That's a baby, a boy, not a thing! You fail-"  

"Out I said." Noticing his change in tone Jimin silenced his words and tailed out after the hyungs, witches also left the room to give the young parents privacy.

"My little baby boy, gosh you are so small. Lets feed you now." Jungkook murmured as he walked closure to Tae who looked completely exhausted, but he knew the other was awake. he could sense him.

"Love"

"Hyung." His voice was timid, eyes droopy as he glanced at the little baby in Jungkook's arms. Tears slipped from his eyes as he looked at the little creature, looking so peaceful but squirming in his hold.

"I think he is hungry." Tae nodded at Jungkook's words when realization dawned upon him. His eyes opened wide staring at Jungkook who was just smiling softly. The trueblood knew his mate was nervous so he leaned down, with one hand opening Tae's shirt buttons who was too nervous to say something. 

"Koo" Tae spoke but Jungkook just shushed as he parted the shirts, the heavy swells coming in view, erected and painfully red. A bright red color decorated from Tae's chest to face looking at the intense gaze of his mate's on his body. In all these past months, he had touched them many time never once sucked, even after Tae almost begged him as it was hurting him. He couldn't.

"Here, hold him." Tae did as asked and directed the baby's mouth towards his swells and almost instantly the baby latched over it, sucking with his all might, like it was starving since ever.

"There, the reason I never did this was, the first milk is very nutritious for the baby, and I would never want to snatch what he deserves."

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

I was going to ask for names....but remembered there's already one.

~~~glimpse