70💫

"So, we died? Well that's what I said, no one asked you to replay the whole ass sto-"

"I swear you short punk I will drown you in jam!" Jimin just rolled his eyes at Baek's threat and leaned in Hobi's embrace who pecked his forehead and snuggled closure to him.

"Ok Ok, when will our power get unlocked like completely as you said?" Taehyung asked leaning back, hand on his abdomen by instinct.

"Well, for that we have to go to your burial points. Yeah I know you all turned into dust but we had your ash so yeah, that worked." Chan said shrugging as talking about past still made his internals a bit stir.

"And where is it?" This time Yoongi asked who everyone thought was dozing on Hobi's lap.

"Behind our house, there's a dense forest, its there. No one has ever entered the forest." They all made acknowledging sound to his words.

"Damn, I miss Tae's long hai-nothing bub, I miss nothing, you are beautiful, divine, bitc-baby. My lil cub." Jungkook changed his words as he saw Tae's twinkling eyes changing into sharp ones.

"Hyung." Tae mumbled as he snuggled in Jungkook's neck who hummed rubbing Tae's back.

"Ew, you still use that shitty perfume! I told you to throw it!!" Tae suddenly yelled, scrunching his nose at the weird smell of Jungkook's perfume making Jungkook gulp. He knows Tae hates this perfume to core as it smells 'weird' as per him. 

"Was going to pup, I was going to throw it!" Jungkook replied with a nervous laugh as he had no intentions to throw it out.

"Its fine hyung, I will throw it. Myself." He nodded at Tae's lip tight smile as he caressed his waist in order to calm him down.

"So what now? When are we going back?" Namjoon asked as he saw the time, its been 4 hours they have been away from their house.

"I want to sleep, lets go."  Tae said as he stood up but stumbled back as due to continuous sitting in single position made his foot numb.

"Gosh! Be careful you dumb fuck!" Jungkook hissed as he caught the other before he could end up on ground. Sighing he lifted him up and shook his head as he saw the other giggling.

"Look at you giggling after giving me a lil heart attack!" He mumbled to himself as he saw the other trying to get in a comfortable position in his arms.

"You two are goin back? Well go ahead, we will be back in some hours." Jin said to which others nodded.

"Fine. The card is with chim, use it if we won't open." Jungkook said nd went outside.

"Did he really thought we didn't noticed Tae's scent turning extra sweet and seductive?" Baek asked with lip tight smile making others laugh.

They all got that the other was getting sexually aroused as his scent turned sweet and fruity, with Jungkook's scent getting more heavy and strong.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shit, stop it kitten." Jungkook groaned as he felt Tae nibbling on his neck, then sucking it and licking it making a bright red mark there.

"Want you." He only mumbled before he sucked another spot making Jungkook release a low growl. They were not far from their house so it took them few minutes to reach.