19💫

"Oh Jeon getting selfish hmm." Nate, he was a transferee so he didn't knew much about the two. He had a pale skin with close-set grey eyes. 

Both Jungkook and Tae parted away still together leaning against the wall.

"Mind elaborating what you want to say Nathaline." 

Nate just moved forward threading his hands through his greasy dirty blond locks while lapping his tongue over his cracked pink lips. He was wearing a sleeveless grey hoodie with blue jeans that went perfect with his appearance. His eyes raking over the two halted at Jungkook's hands on Taehyung's waist.

"Mind sharing this epitome piece of beauty. Damn you hit jackpot man! Just have a look at hi-Ouch fuck!" before he could complete his words he stumbled forward on Taehyung's feet who lifted his foot keeping it on top of other's head.

"You dare to make comment about my bub. Listen here you sexually deprived beta, If I found you again raking you dirty eyes over him I will scoop out your eyeballs and hang them around your neck, got it?" 

Nate visibly shivered at the growl and turned around to see the Alpha but got shocked to see an Omega, he knew this Omega, he had heard a bit about him.

"Y-You are an Omega r-right?? How come your growl sounds like an Alpha!!" Jimin scoffed at his words and skipped to the two who were enjoying the show.

"And you two, I thought you two were behind me i was blabbering only to get noticed by an old lady who told me I am alone and no one is behind me!! You know how embarrassing it was! She was laughing with her remaining last four teeth, but it was cute though."

Both Jungkook and Tae shook their head and took the talking machine out leaving Nate on the floor confused about all the thing going on around him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When they reached home they saw parents having a meet with Elder and a new face. With confused faces the three entered taking all attentions on them.

"Oh welcome back kids!!" Mrs. Jeon said while motioning them to sit that they compiled without any opposition.

"Meet our kids, well you must have heard about them but still, he is Jimin, the eldest of the three, then Jungkook the second youngest and Tae the youngest one. Boys you know elder, the one beside him is his all time companion Kumashi." The kids did a small bow to both the elder and his companion before getting back on their sit.

"So boys, I have heard about the duel competition tomorrow, I guess you all are participating?" They all muttered a low yes making the elder nod in acknowledgement.

"Sunbae-nim, how about they give control to their wolf during the fight?" Kumashi who was silent all these time pointed out making everyone think but the three boys were quick to object his decision.

"No!" Everyone looked at the three as to know the reason.

"And why is that kook?" Mrs. Kim asked to which the three looked at them if they are really serious.

"You do know that even before Celaeno and Lyssa if we unleashed our wolf completely it would send the players to the death bed without any doubt." The parents made a thinking face when elder jumped in between.

"What if you two fought against each other?" This time Jimin jumped in between.

"They will play like kittens all day cause none of them would attack. I have seen it better than you all, no offence to anyone." They all sighed listening to Jimin knowing the short brain was saying the right thing.

"Let them play it as a competition that's it!" Mr. Jeon said to which they all agreed as they didn't had any other choice.

The boys got it that there is nothing for them here so they stood up taking their leave to Tae's room and flattened on the floor as soon as they reached in there.

"Hyungs are coming over." Jimin announced as he saw a message pop up on his phone.

"Hmm. Lets go out somewhere, I am bored!" Tae whined only to get smacked by pillow on his face by Jungkook.

"Shut up! We are not going out, we will play something inside, hyungs are coming already." Tae pouted and smacked back with a pillow but before Jungkook could reciprocate the pillow was snatched by Jimin who glared at them and laid on the pillow.

Soon the door was busted with the two who smacked them making them sit uptight.

"So what's going on? Oh also, I am thinking, Listen don't get angry but I invited both Mr. Jung and Min, well Yoongi and Hoseok." Listening this the three of them looked at Jin then at Namjoon to make sure the other was aware of what his mate was saying.

"Don't look at me like that I know it, listen, if you wont spend time with the two how do you think you will change their way of thinking? I know you gave them another chance but tell me, what is the use of giving another chance when the other has not been changed at all? They can't change their thinking over night just by himself. So I called them to spend sometime with us so they will see how we spend our time and how their is no rank discriminations. More over they will spend sometime with Jiminie here." Sighing they all settled back knowing Jin was right somewhere.

"Fine, but no funny business or I am breaking their bones into 412." Taehyung warned to which both of the hyungs nodded.

"Calm down tiger, calm down." Jungkook said pulling the enraging Alphian omega in his hold cradling them together.

"Oh they are here, Lemme bring them up." Namjoon said and skipped downstairs to bring the two.

 So now the seven of them were in a room all awkward. 

"Lets play passing the parcel."

How will it end??

🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Bu bui~~

~~~~glimpse