35💫

As decided they all were ready for the event, and as friends they called Hoseok and Yoongi so that Jimin can spend some time with them.

"God are we really attaining that shitty party!" Tae whined slumping on his seat as Jungkook was driving while he was beside him with others on the back seat.

"Yes we are, now come here." Jungkook ordered but as usual Tae ignored his words and next moment the car took a sharp turn throwing Tae over Jungkook who grabbed him and made him lay on his shoulders while holding him by waist.

"Wow!" The three on the back seat were fascinated by the scene.

"K-koo." Tae stuttered making Jungkook grin and tighten his hold on his waist, while driving with one hand.

Soon they reached the event but no one got off the car.

"What? Get off." Jungkook said but no one made a move making him sigh, he looked outside to see a bunch of reporters crowding around their car.

"You know what I don't give a shit if anyone is present here or not, I will do what I want." No one had the time to respond as he grabbed Tae's nape and pulled him near attaching their lips together and started moving it instantly pressing it more on other's making Tae moan in the kiss.

They could hear many gasps and clicking of cameras capturing them but they were drowned in their own euphoria.

Instead of parting when Jungkook detached their lips he pulled the younger male on his lap and latched on his neck forming dark red love bites as his hands caressed Tae's waist and hips.

After continuously flashing of cameras they both parted away and motioned them to back off but as they thought, no one listened.

Yoongi who was at the back seat opened the back door moving out, his cold demeanor made everyone back off a little and taking the chance everyone got off the car. In front the three mates were standing with Jimin in between while at the back Jungkook and Taehyung.

They all started walking towards the entrance ignoring the flashes and after so much struggled they finally went inside.

Surprisingly the hall was dead silent as everyone was staring at them gawking making them annoyed.

The silence soon got shattered as the host of the event came to them.

"Welcome boys! Hope you had no problem-"

"The media outside." Tae deadpanned making the host or Mr. Lee halt and confuse.

"Huh?" 

"The media outside is the problem." Mr. Lee nodded chuckling nervously trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Enjoy the event boys I will be back to you all soon."

As soon as he was out of sight Jungkook scoffed at the male's words.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Hoseok asked already getting bored.

"Don't know Lets take a table and gossip among ourselves." Jimin suggested to which everyone nodded and settled on a empty table.

But as they planned for gossiping everyone was just zoning out. Jimin was clinging on Hoseok's shoulder same as Yoongi and Tae was in staring competition with Jungkook.

Everyone was in their own dreamland when a women around their mother's age came and sat with them.

"Hey young lads!" They all frowned but still bowed to her as respect making her laugh.

"Aw too much old fashioned, who bows nowadays. Go for handshakes and hugs." 

Something clicked in Jimin's mind and he suddenly gave a wide smile.

"You see grandma in today's world there are many viruses and diseases that spread through physical contact so its better to avoid them and use old traditional method." 

The other three beside Jimin were dying of laughter inside while the lady just gave a small smile  and walked away stomping the floor.

"Gosh chim you burned her!" Tae hooted lowly making them laugh silently where as Jimin was standing proudly.

"Alright alright now sit down." Yoongi said and grabbed Jimin's arm pulling him down.

"We are really going to sit here all the time?" Tae again whined tugging Jungkook's coat who looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"We don't have choice." He muttered suppressing a yawn.

"Umm actually we do have." They all snapped their head towards Hoseok who was smiling sheepishly.

"We can dit-"

"Not a chance. Mom is keeping her eye on our every movement. The commotion we just created with the lady has reached to her ears." They gaped at Jungkook's words and frantically looked around to see so many eyes on them that they couldn't differ which one was spying on them.

"So can we atleast sleep here?" Yoongi asked yawning and breathed in relief as Jungkook nodded himself sleeping on the table. 

"I can't believe you two are sleepi-Hoseok you too!" Jimin exclaimed where as Tae was just fiddling with Jungkook's fingers bored out of his mind.

"Tae, how about we have a short tour of the event?" Jimin suggested to which Tae nodded without any second thought but poor boy as soon as he got up, he was pulled by his wrist on Jungkook's lap who was wide awake now.

"Sit back you two, its just matter of sometime, then it will be over." He nagged settling the younger on his lap comfortably and letting him play with his fingers.

"B-but" Jimin couldn't complete his words when Hoseok pulled him and made him sit close to him and laid his head on his shoulder.

Jimin was still like a statue making Jungkook snicker quietly but soon that changed as Hoseok snuggled more into his neck making him hold the other by shoulders.

"Bub, what are you doing with my fingers?" Jungkook asked surprised as he saw the other trying to take his fingers into his mouth.

Tae quickly retrieved the hand from his mouth giving a sheepish smile that turned into pout as soon as Jungkook looked away.

Seconds later he felt Jungkook's fingers dancing near his mouth caressing his lips, taking the chance he parted his lips, slipping the fingers in but again Jungkook retracted his fingers.

Jungkook chuckled at his antics and decided to give the other what he wants.

Tae looked up at Jungkook when he felt his index finger pushing through his lips entering mouth. Not giving any attention to his surroundings he started sucking on the finger that soon became fingers as two more were added.

It almost seem like Jungkook was finger fucking Tae's mouth.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

hasta la vista babes~

~~~glimpse